Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Best place to watch football?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My mate wanted my to watch the England - Croatia match in the pub but I wanted to watch it at home but because it is cheaper to buy alcohol in a shop than in the pub.
SteveWhite Wrote:My mate wanted my to watch the England - Croatia match in the pub but I wanted to watch it at home but because it is cheaper to buy alcohol in a shop than in the pub.

1st choice would be at the game, but 2nd choice would be a pub, only cos the atmosphere is better there and there are more people. If you didn't drink, would you rather be in a pub or at home?
actionwoman Wrote:1st choice would be at the game, but 2nd choice would be a pub, only cos the atmosphere is better there and there are more people. If you didn't drink, would you rather be in a pub or at home?

At home and has it happened I didn't drink anything last night anyway.

I'll probably watch the Portugal game in my local but I seem to prefer watching it at home.
they dont let me in either of those places Sad
Powder.fan. Wrote:they dont let me in either of those places Sad
hahahahhahha...................... sameSad
Dre Wrote:hahahahhahha...................... sameSad
its a sad world we live in... Kill the sun!!!!!!!!!!!
Powder.fan. Wrote:its a sad world we live in... Kill the sun!!!!!!!!!!!
how do you plan on killing the sun?
Another very important thing, after I've had a few I need to go to the toilet every 10 mins and that's the last thing I want to be doing while an important match is on.
SteveWhite Wrote:Another very important thing, after I've had a few I need to go to the toilet every 10 mins and that's the last thing I want to be doing while an important match is on.
Just do as I saw a guy do in a cartoon... wear adult diapers!
Dre Wrote:how do you plan on killing the sun?
i'm going to burn it :p Big Grin :p..

go undergrades!
Powder.fan. Wrote:i'm going to burn it :p Big Grin :p..

go undergrades!
CoolGreat idea, burn the sun.... I'LL HELP YABig Grin
Dre Wrote:CoolGreat idea, burn the sun.... I'LL HELP YABig Grin
i'm thinkin i'll make a giant 50 foot high lighter... that'll do it :p
You can burn the sun if you can strike it with lightening since it is about 2 times hotter than the sun.
Trapt Wrote:You can burn the sun if you can strike it with lightening since it is about 2 times hotter than the sun.
i cccc.... the hell w/ the lighter dre! we're makin us a lightning gun!
Powder.fan. Wrote:i cccc.... the hell w/ the lighter dre! we're makin us a lightning gun!
send me one Cool
Pages: 1 2