Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Favorite Snowboarding Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is your favorite snowboarding video game?
Amped. Still the original, still the best. The flagship in a new category of park - only snowboarding games. Racing games like coolboarders, 1080, bla bla...they were good in their day. Transworld and Amped Snowboarding.
My favorite right now is SSX3 for PS2. The game rocks!!
I second SSX3! Very cool.
Tricky Wrote:I second SSX3! Very cool.

trickys are all sooooooo gay... i mean entertaining, for a bit. then its like woah i can do a primo slide on a snowboard. an do fuckin handstands on my board in the air... blah blah ssx games are so fuckin gay an fuckin so unrealistic it makes me sick.
AMPED is where its at....
i still need to pik up Amped 2 aswell..
shaun palmer for ps2 and the coolboarders games were good back in the day...
shaun palmer is what I got...haven't tried amped 2 yet. will have to check that out.
amped is by far the best, thats it thats the end of it.. there is nothing better Smile
Dopey Wrote:trickys are all sooooooo gay... i mean entertaining, for a bit. then its like woah i can do a primo slide on a snowboard. an do ****in handstands on my board in the air... blah blah ssx games are so ****in gay an ****in so unrealistic it makes me sick.
AMPED is where its at....
i still need to pik up Amped 2 aswell..

AMEN. F**K SSX man those racing snowboard games are retarded. Do you fend off punching ski-donkeys while racing down slalom courses with ungodly huge jumps and rediculous drops? Not to mention throwing in a handstand or two in mid-air while you're at it? Gimme a break.

Amped, while arguably not the best snowboarding game ever, is certainly my favorite, and Amped2 takes the competition up a notch. Style points even the playing field between riders who just spin their ass off and those who float a 540 when they could have pulled a 7 or a 9. Amped2 is also almost impossible to totally beat, another great idea.

Don't take my word for it, but SSX Tricky games can suck my d*ck.
Quote:Don't take my word for it, but SSX Tricky games can suck my d*ck.

I agree. And in those same terms.
I just baught SSX 3 for ps2 and I think its "ok" but I also agree its not all that good. Handstands and shit like that and getting ridiculus amounts of air and the music! eww thats the gayest shit ever its mostly techno and shit :confused: that wasnt what i was looking for. My friend at work has amped 2 for x box and he says its the greatest one out there. I wanna try it badly but i dont have x box :confused: ... maybe ill buy it just for that game and raw 2? Cool i baught gamecube just for wrestlemania x8...meh but ya i give SSX 3 a 5/10
Rider X Wrote:AMEN. F**K SSX man those racing snowboard games are retarded. Do you fend off punching ski-donkeys while racing down slalom courses with ungodly huge jumps and rediculous drops? Not to mention throwing in a handstand or two in mid-air while you're at it? Gimme a break.

Amped, while arguably not the best snowboarding game ever, is certainly my favorite, and Amped2 takes the competition up a notch. Style points even the playing field between riders who just spin their ass off and those who float a 540 when they could have pulled a 7 or a 9. Amped2 is also almost impossible to totally beat, another great idea.
Don't take my word for it, but SSX Tricky games can suck my d*ck.
almost impossible Cool heh, i got it for xmas an i str8 played it till i got sik of it, it was around end of jan when i finally got one million points an beat an unlocked the last of all the ledgends to give me a 100% complete game... but yea amped 2 is so rad. i need to get live so i can play everyone online now that its done....
burton boarder Wrote:..and the music! eww thats the gayest shit ever its mostly techno and shit that wasnt what i was looking for...
thats the good thing about xbox.. i took off all the soundtracks that are orginally on the game amped 2 an then i put on my own soundtracks, if you didn't know: that you can put music CDs in your xbox (as long as they're not burnt) an copy all the song files onto the xbox's harddrive then listen to your OWN music while you play dope games like amped or amped 2....now you do Wink Big Grin
1200 views. Not bad. Smile
AMPED 2.... friggin coolest game.. it's just sick.. got it for christmas and beat it in like 1 month.. the levels are good.. AND REAL TRICKS.. NOT LIKE GAY SSX WHERE THE TRICKS ARE ALL FAKE .. oh ya and gaycube sucks too.. amped 2 has better grahics, real tricks, better enviroments and siiick videos.. wow the last one is so dope..

amped to kicks the crap outta ssx Tongue

sorry gaycube peeps Smile
cool boarders 3 was the shit, now im lovin shaun palmers pro snowboarder. i havent seen a new snowboarding game that wants me to buy it.
Pages: 1 2