Your Boarding Source

Full Version: halloween!!!! ahaha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
what's everyone doin for halloween?

It took me a fricken year to make this costume--mind you.. its just cause I didn't finish it last halloween.. but I'm gonna be the first 9' tall, 5' wide Stayt Puff Marshmallow Man..

lol.. i'll be gettin out the garage and well.. couldn't imagine I'll be going to far, but I'm gonna try and cross a busy ass street. during rush hour. how often do you get to see the stayt puff marshmallow man..

they should bring back ghostbusters.
asoundlife Wrote:what's everyone doin for halloween?

Probably homework.

The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man does sound intriguing, though. Have fun with that Smile
Just out of stupid couriousity, how the hell did you make the costume 9ft tall? othet than that...it sounds like a blast man!!!!! I wish I could see it you gotta take pics and post them!!!

John

asoundlife Wrote:what's everyone doin for halloween?

It took me a fricken year to make this costume--mind you.. its just cause I didn't finish it last halloween.. but I'm gonna be the first 9' tall, 5' wide Stayt Puff Marshmallow Man..

lol.. i'll be gettin out the garage and well.. couldn't imagine I'll be going to far, but I'm gonna try and cross a busy ass street. during rush hour. how often do you get to see the stayt puff marshmallow man..

they should bring back ghostbusters.
That would require very large stilts for me Smile

whisper14623 Wrote:Just out of stupid couriousity, how the hell did you make the costume 9ft tall? othet than that...it sounds like a blast man!!!!! I wish I could see it you gotta take pics and post them!!!

John
admin Wrote:That would require very large stilts for me Smile

Maybe not quite as much for me...but still...9 feet? :confused: That's crazy Big Grin

How do you plan on going through doorways?
i'm gonna shoot kids (that try to egg my house) with my paintball gun while my friends join in.
I'll be eating junk food. yum. and chillin with friends ya know. either that or homework :mad: I have the highest socials mark in our school right now! It is so great. Science is a different matter though...... ooOOO. Oh ya! Also my comp teacher is entering a poem of mine in a contest! i am so happy! Though i hate school........ :mad:
Eastsideslider7 Wrote:i'm gonna shoot kids (that try to egg my house) with my paintball gun while my friends join in.

I'd do that...but we can't shoot a paintball gun in city limits...it's soooooo stupid :mad: .
I'm headed to a party this saturday in Pittsburgh. But for the actuall day of Halloween, I'll probably be packing since I leave for Vegas for a week on Nov 2! Yeppie a vacation. Anyone from the Vegas area want to meet up and show me around town?
My name is adam, so I got this chick to go with me as adam and eve, lol it's gonna be like 30 degrees out and I'm gonna have boxers and leaves on....it's gonna be great!
sparky Wrote:I'd do that...but we can't shoot a paintball gun in city limits...it's soooooo stupid :mad: .

haha! That sucks. Where i live, my cousin has HUGE paintball wars and stuff with like tons of his friends. it is so funny. painful....

oh ya, and neat adam and eve idea thingy jackmonk.
sparky.. how are you doin homework on halloween.. i major in physics and I can still manage halloween.

.. was anyone in the jasper/banff area.. i hear last week they got so much snow that the highways between jasper and banff closed.
asoundlife Wrote:sparky.. how are you doin homework on halloween.. i major in physics and I can still manage halloween.

.. was anyone in the jasper/banff area.. i hear last week they got so much snow that the highways between jasper and banff closed.

Well, I'm gonna be partying all night, so I figured I'd have to do at least something constructive during the day Wink
asoundlife Wrote:sparky.. how are you doin homework on halloween.. i major in physics and I can still manage halloween.

REally? I just drove through there 2 weeks ago! Darn, I missed it. SNow!
lol you guys have great ideas for halloween. I might go as Captain underpants or me and my friend might be Granny laungerie models. (can't spell that) because my friends Bf and his friend are going as grandpa's so we might go as granny laungerie** models. lol it will be great!! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4