Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Post Your location!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Today I stumbled across a really cool online tool called Frappr. It's an interactive world-wide map. You can "add yourself" to it and include a photo if you want to (or your avatar).

Let's try to get all the Snowboarding2 members on our new map!

Here's the link:

http://www.frappr.com/snowboarding2

*mods maybe we can make this a sticky? Your discretion.
I don't have a good picture of myself, but I'm on there now Big Grin

And on a side note, those bastards moved my marker! I don't live in the middle of Corbin cemetry!
yea thats cool...anyone here use Google Earth?
was gonna download the google earth thing, but it would probably take like, i don't know, 50 hrs on my crappy dial-up, and was worried that it might be too much for this thing to handleCool
patdone Wrote:yea thats cool...anyone here use Google Earth?

I was gunna get it, but then I was like damn...I need Windows XP.
coool :glasses: nice idea Brodie, sticky coming right up....would you like fries with that? :p (don't ask, dumb group joke among my friends right now Rolleyes )
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:coool :glasses: nice idea Brodie, sticky coming right up....would you like fries with that? :p (don't ask, dumb group joke among my friends right now Rolleyes )

Wow Amber, good job not even being remotely near the east coast if there ever was a s2 get together.
Dirty Doug Wrote:I was gunna get it, but then I was like damn...I need Windows XP.
lol do you have a mac? (i dont care, but a bunch of people hate macs but i like em.)
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:coool :glasses: nice idea Brodie, sticky coming right up....would you like fries with that? :p (don't ask, dumb group joke among my friends right now Rolleyes )
ahhaha the joke around my friends right now is "would you like some fries with that BURN!!!" lol when someone gets insulted
patdone Wrote:lol do you have a mac? (i dont care, but a bunch of people hate macs but i like em.)

Nah, I got Windows ME Sad
Dirty Doug Wrote:Nah, I got Windows ME Sad
lol do what i did-find a friend who has XP and use one of their discs...if they kept it. (worked for me)
patdone Wrote:lol do what i did-find a friend who has XP and use one of their discs...if they kept it. (worked for me)

Yea, I've got the discs downstairs ready whenever I feel like it. I'm just too lazy to burn all my music to a CD.
Confusedurprised.....can't believe I got on there....lol. tried it one other time on a different site but it didn't even work for me. finally Big Grin.
Just got around to getting on there...wow. All I can say is....EAST COAST ROCKS! :p
jjyank Wrote:Just got around to getting on there...wow. All I can say is....EAST COAST ROCKS! :p
ohio is boring. BLEH
Pages: 1 2 3 4