Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Sup all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to the form and I ahve been boarding for a year or two I know how to do a tail grab and all of that but can I do to get more air to pull something wicked out?
repins Wrote:I am new to the form and I ahve been boarding for a year or two I know how to do a tail grab and all of that but can I do to get more air to pull something wicked out?

Go faster

or

Ollie off the tail and use that stored up energy to shoot you up higher...on my flexy Eldorado, I could ollie over the ogange fencing slow down signs that the resorts put up...( not reccomended...damn ski patrol)...bout chest high
well no one really likes the damn ski patrol

reason I be asking is cause I moved to Nevada from Indiana and I am going to hit the resorts for the first time

Jrobb Wrote:Go faster

or

Ollie off the tail and use that stored up energy to shoot you up higher...on my flexy Eldorado, I could ollie over the ogange fencing slow down signs that the resorts put up...( not reccomended...damn ski patrol)...bout chest high
repins Wrote:well no one really likes the damn ski patrol

reason I be asking is cause I moved to Nevada from Indiana and I am going to hit the resorts for the first time
oooo...Nevada to Indiana. Dang. your gonna miss Nevada. i heard Perfect North was very good in Indiana though. Big Grin
Just pick up some mad speed, I never really have ollied; the first time I tried it off of a jump Ifell on my back and had the wind knocked out of me and just layed on the ground for about 10 minutes.
No lol the other way around Indiana to Nevada

patdone Wrote:oooo...Nevada to Indiana. Dang. your gonna miss Nevada. i heard Perfect North was very good in Indiana though. Big Grin
Quote:I am new to the form and I ahve been boarding for a year or two I know how to do a tail grab and all of that but can I do to get more air to pull something wicked out?
Jump off a big cliff. That always helps me pull mad air
repins Wrote:No lol the other way around Indiana to Nevada
oh ahhahaha my bad lol. that seems like a better situation to me lol. I am a blonde though. Big Grin
hell yea I am as well lol

patdone Wrote:oh ahhahaha my bad lol. that seems like a better situation to me lol. I am a blonde though. Big Grin
Go off a bigger jump!!.

Or just jump out of an airplane.