Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Going Big
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see these massive tricks all the time, and they just blow me away. I can do simple tricks like Methond, nose/tail grabs, and a few others. What is the best way to work myself up to tweaking out tricks and just pulling off something that puts everyone in awe? I know it will take a long time, but where is the best place to start? Hopefully I get back out before the season is over.
Start by getting back out before the season is over. I don't know where you live but there is no way that you have anything less than 1-2months of good riding left. I know I'll be hitting the slopes for another 3.

Then get used to bailing hard and getting back up to try again. And find someone that knows what they are doing to explain how to do a trick.
Nate_doggg Wrote:Then get used to bailing hard and getting back up to try again. And find someone that knows what they are doing to explain how to do a trick.
^^^^^^^

I also find that snowboarding with better people pushes me. I saw a table a few weeks ago and thought "oh damn thats huge" (it was a 50 footer gap to table type thing) and their were these kids doing like a 40 ft step up, I was like, dang, I'm gunna show them up. So i got my balls and did a huge grab over it. Don't be pussy either. If you see something that you want to hit, DO IT, cause on the way home if you don't you'll just be like, I hate myself, why didn't I do it, I'm such a pussy.