Your Boarding Source

Full Version: JJ For Prez!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well maybe not quite, but JJ for moderator for sure...

He is extremely knowledgable, and takes the time to answer every stupid or redundant question this board brings, so I am starting a petition, JJ for mod!
I'm flattered. You almost make me feel that I don't have a life :p ALMOST!

I dunno if we need one or not (because Amber is so damn amazing :p), and no I did not put James up to this haha. But yeah, I'm up for it I suppose.
jjyank Wrote:I'm flattered. You almost make me feel that I don't have a life :p ALMOST!

I dunno if we need one or not (because Amber is so damn amazing :p), and no I did not put James up to this haha. But yeah, I'm up for it I suppose.

No man... we discussed this and I decided that you are a ****in amazing mod, and I have quite a few enemies so I decide that I should be a mod.

btw, Im ****in hammered right now, yppee!

/EDIT: I shouldn't be a mod, notice the apostraphe t,
jam*wil Wrote:No man... we discussed this and I decided that you are a ****in amazing mod, and I have quite a few enemies so I decide that I should be a mod.

btw, Im ****in hammered right now, yppee!

/EDIT: I shouldn't be a mod, notice the apostraphe t,

Haha yeah we did discuss this, but I meant that I didn't make the suggestion, you did. But you, Mr. James, have had waaaay too much to drink :p
hahaha! I'm just goin around assessing the damage I made to our beloved s2.com, and wow... lol, I'm impressed.

that's what Red Bull + Vodka does to you! you get home, and you don't wanna go to bad... so you party it up on the intarweb!
I'm interested in seeing who voted against you, because it doesn't make any sense to me.
jam*wil Wrote:I'm interested in seeing who voted against you, because it doesn't make any sense to me.
hah don't drink and post Wink

anyway, ever been a mod anywhere Justin?
jam*wil Wrote:I'm interested in seeing who voted against you, because it doesn't make any sense to me.

Oh I could name a few. I've had my share of arguements on these boards too haha. Actually I could name 2: asd or Dino.

Side note, asd, none of those posts are personal. I just have a strong dislike for Burton's practice of price jacking and how so many people conform and deck themselves out with all Burton gear while closing their eyes to other options. Anyway, its nothing personal.

And Dino..well he just hates me, I don't really know why :p

SnoBordPrincess Wrote:hah don't drink and post Wink

anyway, ever been a mod anywhere Justin?

Eh, I've modded forums for old computer game clans before, but nothing with more than maybe 30 members. Don't know if that counts :p
jam*wil Wrote:No man... we discussed this and I decided that you are a ****in amazing mod
haha, you can kinda see the 'I fcukin love this guy' syndrome in there...
jam*wil Wrote:haha, you can kinda see the 'I fcukin love this guy' syndrome in there...

Haha yeah, I'm flattered. The emo Canadian kid loves me :p Just kidding bro, if you were emo, you'd be too anti-social to post here Big Grin
jjyank Wrote:Haha yeah, I'm flattered. The emo Canadian kid loves me :p Just kidding bro, if you were emo, you'd be too anti-social to post here Big Grin
haha well don't get too flattered, I love everybody when I'm UI... People I don't know even.
jam*wil Wrote:haha well don't get too flattered, I love everybody when I'm UI... People I don't know even.

I could take that statement to a whole different level, but since you're hungover, I'll spare you and stay on topic Big Grin
jjyank Wrote:I could take that statement to a whole different level, but since you're hungover, I'll spare you and stay on topic Big Grin
?? I really don't see how that can be interpretted any other way...

...but I would love to find out.
jam*wil Wrote:?? I really don't see how that can be interpretted any other way...

...but I would love to find out.

Ohhh use your imagination...you stated that you love people when you're under the influence. Think of other ways the word "love" can be used.

Or maybe I'm just really bored and I have nothing better to do other than make erotic sentences out of things you say. I don't know.

Either way. Back on topic. Uhhh vote for me, or apparently you will die, according to the almighty poll.
screw??
tap??
bang??
****??
bone??

lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5