Your Boarding Source

Full Version: High School Yearbook Cover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im on yearbook team for my high school, and I have already made this cover. (our mascot is a lion.)
[Image: lion_cover3-1.jpg]

what do you guys think? ( please be critical if you want to )
patdone Wrote:Im on yearbook team for my high school, and I have already made this cover. (our mascot is a lion.)
[Image: lion_cover3-1.jpg]

what do you guys think? ( please be critical if you want to )

Hell of a lot better than ours Big Grin
jjyank Wrote:Hell of a lot better than ours Big Grin

Yea, my yearbook cover sucks O.O

Although, I don't really like the blue eyes... Now, I've never been up close to any lion to really know this, but I think a yellow would be more suited for its eyes.
yeah, i would have the text the same/ about the same color of the eyes.
i like it though.

our school just has some swirly color crap that they get from the company.
Ours was solid green with gold lettering. It was a nice textured cover though, so it wasn't as boring as it sounds.
I'd keep the color of the eyes if that's the main school color. Otherwise, I'd change it to what the main school color is. Yellow would have worked for my school because we were green and gold.
jjyank Wrote:I'd keep the color of the eyes if that's the main school color. Otherwise, I'd change it to what the main school color is. Yellow would have worked for my school because we were green and gold.
yeah our colors are purple and gold, so i had to incorporate the purple in somehow. and yeah i had the text the same color as the eyes but i need to have purple and gold in the cover. alot of people like it, maybe itll be our cover this year. thatd be great lol.
wait wait wait wait..hold on. How could you pass on this???

http://mushroomhead.com/images/group/4.jpg
Brodiekiller Wrote:wait wait wait wait..hold on. How could you pass on this???

http://mushroomhead.com/images/group/4.jpg
hahaha good one i so wasnt expecting that. " Class Of 08", turn the page "Mushroom Head" hahah hilarious
Dirty Doug Wrote:Yea, my yearbook cover sucks O.O

Although, I don't really like the blue eyes... Now, I've never been up close to any lion to really know this, but I think a yellow would be more suited for its eyes.

blue? are you color blind mate?? hahah. jk Wink
hmm that wasn't very contributing to this thread......so I'll start now.

I LIKE IT. Has serious class...but I would align the text at the top to be in the middle instead of to the left.
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:hmm that wasn't very contributing to this thread......so I'll start now.

I LIKE IT. Has serious class...but I would align the text at the top to be in the middle instead of to the left.
yeah, well probably end up doing that. and i showed the yearbook team, and everyone wants it to be the cover. wooh! although...we might not be able to pay for our own cover, becuase i think it costs alot. wow that would suck
patdone Wrote:yeah, well probably end up doing that. and i showed the yearbook team, and everyone wants it to be the cover. wooh! although...we might not be able to pay for our own cover, becuase i think it costs alot. wow that would suck

yea man money is the downfall of everything. we should all just give and give FREELY. ahah.
we had a meeting this week about it, and everyone loved it! there was a lady that came and showed us all of her covers for us to buy (which is normally what happens) and then we showed her my design, and she asked where we got it done (she thought it was professional) lol. the price she gave for the printing of it on all the yearbooks was in our range so....everyone chose my cover. now im happy. Big Grin