Your Boarding Source

Full Version: WANTED s.b. stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Got a new board 163 hatchet. I need bindings-L, eventually boots 10.5, and the rest of the stuff - pants (i am tall but slim, so large/medium w/long seam 34+), jacket, goggles, bag, etc. + an optional "smart" chick Smile

if you have anything interesting (pics+condition will be great) let me know, and if you combine shipping even better, so let's make a deal.

email me at [email protected]

thanks, dan
I have a jacket and pants from solomon...jacket is XL...and pants is M..which runs around 32-34...jacket is red/grey and pants is black...Condition is mint...8/10 for the jacket and 10/10 for the pants...i only wore it once...thinking of selling them at 400USD. Price is negotiable...if your interested or think that the price is a little off your budget...PM me and we'll discuss about it...as for the pic..I prefer sending it straight to your email if u dun mind...oh yes..I also have on hand a K2 board bag..its a light grey bag..either sling or hand carried...brand new with price tag..comes with 2 pocket...one for your board..and another for extra stuff like boots...PM me for any info.
I might be able to sell you some L Burton Mission bindings. They're a year old, in great condition, and black. I can post pics if you're interested.
thrazt Wrote:I have a jacket and pants from solomon...jacket is XL...and pants is M..which runs around 32-34...jacket is red/grey and pants is black...Condition is mint...8/10 for the jacket and 10/10 for the pants...i only wore it once...thinking of selling them at 400USD. Price is negotiable...if your interested or think that the price is a little off your budget...PM me and we'll discuss about it...as for the pic..I prefer sending it straight to your email if u dun mind...oh yes..I also have on hand a K2 board bag..its a light grey bag..either sling or hand carried...brand new with price tag..comes with 2 pocket...one for your board..and another for extra stuff like boots...PM me for any info.

400 dollars that is ridiculous for solomon stuff think a little lower like 250 or something. I mean it's solomon
'