Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know any good punk rock music that is awesome to get u pumped for snowboarding? please tell me
the arctic monkeys are great
patdone Wrote:the arctic monkeys are great

I don't think I would classify that has punk rock, although I do like their stuff.

I'd say The Offspring. Nothing gets me going better than they do.
jjyank Wrote:I don't think I would classify that has punk rock, although I do like their stuff.

I'd say The Offspring. Nothing gets me going better than they do.
really. what would you classify arctic monkeys as? its close to punk rock though i think
patdone Wrote:really. what would you classify arctic monkeys as? its close to punk rock though i think

I'm not really sure. A sort of alternative groove rock maybe? I don't know a specific genre, but not punk.
jjyank Wrote:I'm not really sure. A sort of alternative groove rock maybe? I don't know a specific genre, but not punk.
i see what you mean.
Yea Alt. is good for them. Maybe English ALt. with all the english groups out now.
btw jjyank whats w/ your love of the offspring?
Brodiekiller Wrote:Yea Alt. is good for them. Maybe English ALt. with all the english groups out now.
btw jjyank whats w/ your love of the offspring?

Haha I dunno. Upbeat, great guitar riffs, catchy adrennaline pumping vocals...I just love 'em Big Grin
what songs by the arctic monkeys are good? also the offsrping is probably the best band out there
Catch 22 is good. I haven't heard too much, but I like the stuff I've heard. I like the song giving up, giving in.
You know this might be a little off topic but... American Hardcore, its a movie about punk rock, thats how found out about some of the groups like black flag and ect...
i love riding to anti-flag.