Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Techno/Rave/Dance Music...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what do u guys think about those kind of music... i think theyre kinda cool.. everytime i listen to it i feel hella hyper..
Yep, same here.

I usually listen to something by Royksopp, Basement Jaxx, Benny Benassi, Tomcraft or even Boogie Pimps.
do u guys know any more techno/rave artists??
yeah, crystal method and the chemical brothers are awesome!

download anything by them and i'm sure you'll be satisfied.
BoarderchikJP10 Wrote:yeah, crystal method and the chemical brothers are awesome!

download anything by them and i'm sure you'll be satisfied.

http://www.ministryofsound.com is a good site to go to.
ahhh rave music Cool
If its on the radio i'll listen to it but its not the kind of music you'd find in my cd collection!
PRS'ski Wrote:If its on the radio i'll listen to it but its not the kind of music you'd find in my cd collection!
a radio station that plays techno!? awesome! there arent any in my town...or in any of the other towns ive been to. lol
Enough Said.
Pioneers in Dance/Electro Music. Good to Bro to.
if youre hyperactive like me, youll love hard drum n bass/jungle. thats the only thing i listen to anymore going down the slopes. rumbling basslines and nasty drums.. yummmmmm.
I tried to SPAM a URL. I should know better not to post an address in these forums unless I am a standard member. Please beat me.