Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Amped 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Amped 2 is an amazing snowboarding game. I like it alot better than the first Amped, this one is sweet, you can do manuals and sh!t like that its great fun. And the soundtrack is also a great feature on the game lots of good music to rock through your speakers a you shred through the game. Cool
*agrees with everything started above*
i completely dissagree with the hole soundtrack shit. i was so disgusted in the games music i turned it off as soon as i could. that did not however, stop me from enjoyin the game to the max while i listend to the already burned/copyied cds an songs of my own on the xbox harddrive <thats why xbox is the best. the game play is wicked the steeze points are dope overall this is the best snowboarding game out there. but amped is still classic
Peace
Meh...i guess you jsut don't like the same kind of music that I like...I personally like the soundtrack except for the electronic and rap and hip/hop stuff i turn that stuff off...but I like the other music on the game.
Wicked Game
amped 2 is so sick, i love all the levels and all the tricks, but only the down side after you beat the hell outta it there isn't much to do besides just to ride around Smile but i still love the game Smile

stoked
_St0ked0ut Wrote:amped 2 is so sick, i love all the levels and all the tricks, but only the down side after you beat the hell outta it there isn't much to do besides just to ride around Smile but i still love the game Smile

stoked

Ha Ha! Gamer Nerd!!! :p :p :p

J/K
the soundtrack is whack. had to put my new roots cd and the new meth on the harddrive so i didn't go crazy. is there a way to get burned cd's on there? mine aren't working
furtive_revolut Wrote:the soundtrack is whack. had to put my new roots cd and the new meth on the harddrive so i didn't go crazy. is there a way to get burned cd's on there? mine aren't working
ya but u need a mod chip they're like 100 and elleagly my friend has one and he can burn games too.
5150 Wrote:ya but u need a mod chip they're like 100 and elleagly my friend has one and he can burn games too.
actually its werid. some of my friends. have newer xboxs. an they burn burnt cds.. but mine sure doesnt'... i find that sorta lame. but my xbox is my baby an i have like 80 albums on there so i got alot of music choices.
wow. I was babysitting my friends little bro today and naturally the snowboard game was my first pick...holy shit, its hard when you've never played it before. I swear it would be easier to ride rails and stuff in real life,lol.

But, this is coming from a complete non-gamer person. But still. A 6 year-old was beating me by like 5,000 points or w/e in 5 minutes, and HE'S not even that good.
haha ssx is pretty hard too at first to ride rails, that game annoys me sometimes...
hasn't anyone here finished amped 2 completely? :confused:
I haven't played a snowboard game since shaun palmer and ssx. SSX should be used in anger management classes, i threw the controller down after about 5 min. Bad bad bad attitude with that game...
5150 Wrote:ya but u need a mod chip they're like 100 and elleagly my friend has one and he can burn games too.
actually these days you dont need to get a 100 dollar mod chip. i softmodded (the same thing without soldering crap on motherboard) my xbox and its got a new dashboard and it can play dvd's with the controller. the only thing i paid for was action replay-30$. Smile
Pages: 1 2