Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Digi Cam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know of a good digital camera that's really small and under 100 bones. If you do, if you could let me know, that'd be great... Thanks
jam*wil Wrote:Does anybody know of a good digital camera that's really small and under 100 bones. If you do, if you could let me know, that'd be great... Thanks

I don't know but check epinions.com and amazon.com - both places have great reviews.
It's very hard to find a GOOD digital cam under 100 bucks, I don't really think it's possible to find a GOOD one for that price, I've had a few digitals and I always look for the best price, nothing fancy, you can get a nice one for about 120 dollars, any lower then that and you start getting into the off-brands, which isn't a good idea if you want quality. I don't recommemd the Vivitar brand, but that's just from my experience. I like Olympus, they're very nice cameras, I got one for 130 dollars, has a 30 second movie and everything. It's the D-390 one. I had a bad experience with digital cameras that I've definitely learned from, but I've already written too much, maybe later.... Rolleyes
Thanks Guys
You might be able to find a small-but-not-fantastic camera for $100 (£70?).
Wouldn't be as good quality as more expensive ones but more handy.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...2982903644

starting at $50 too - it's a cute, tiny digital camera. We just bought a smaller one so are selling this one (works perfectly).
Thanks guys... I went to Radioshack and got a Nexxtech Mini Digital Camera.. It kicks us, it's like the size of a match box.. Perfect for what I needed and I got a 3 year warranty, all for only $53 CAD. Cool Eh
that's great, I love digital cameras or any other electronic for that matter... Big Grin Radio Shack you say?....seems to me the smaller and more compact they are the more expensive they get, I guess you got a deal, either that or all the stores here are in cahoots :eek: ... :p
Yeah, well it's a radioshack house brand that's why it is so cheap and it isn't really a serious camera, just a little fun thing... perfect for me tho. Thanks for the feedback