Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Be careful what clothes you wash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Scarborough goalkeeper Leigh Walker was left feeling a silly 'sud' after his mum washed the Chelsea signatures off his shirt.

The 22-year-old played the game of his life at the weekend, letting just one goal in during their epic FA Cup clash against the Premiership giants.

Chelsea keeper Carlo Cudicini was so impressed with his opposite number's performance he handed Walker his mud-splattered shirt after the match and signed it: "To Leigh, all the best for the season."

Naturally, the Boro hero was delighted and took the magic memento back to his home in Sheffield with plans to frame it.

But disaster struck when his mum Carol found it, realised it was dirty and decided to wash it.

"My mum threw the shirt in the washing machine when I got home on Saturday night because it was caked in mud," Walker told daily newspaper The Sun.

"So Carlo's autograph has been washed out of his jersey - which is a real sickener."

But his mum is refusing to take the blame, claiming instead that Cudicini should have used a waterproof pen.

"I thought it might have been waterproof ink but it obviously wasn't," she said.
oh that's terrible Sad
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:oh that's terrible Sad

not that i know who any of these ppl are.... so i wouldn't give a shake of a tail if that persons FACE was washed off of my shirt.
MoronicSnowChic Wrote:not that i know who any of these ppl are.... so i wouldn't give a shake of a tail if that persons FACE was washed off of my shirt.

Sad

Don't suppose you like football.
Lol. "mum". lol...how funny....
SteveWhite Wrote:Sad

Don't suppose you like football.

don't suppose i do. just a bunch of guys dressed up in big uniforms with black under their eyes running into each other.
MoronicSnowChic Wrote:don't suppose i do. just a bunch of guys dressed up in big uniforms with black under their eyes running into each other.

actually....I think he meant soccer...I think Rolleyes
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:actually....I think he meant soccer...I think Rolleyes

Yes although it needs to be sorted out now.

FOOTBALL is the game where you kick a ball into the goal.

AMERICAN FOOTBALL is a stupid game played by americans not too dissimillar to a english game we call rugby but in your version the players wear helmets and shoulder pads. This should never be called football again and football should never be called soccer again.
SteveWhite Wrote:Yes although it needs to be sorted out now.

AMERICAN FOOTBALL is a stupid game played by americans not too dissimillar to a english game we call rugby but in your version the players wear helmets and shoulder pads. This should never be called football again and football should never be called soccer again.

But it will be, and although some of the world may not like it (and with the current leadership I dont like it lol). America often decides a lot of what goes on in the world.

Plus, Superbowl is this weekend. Did you know, that with over 50,000,000 women watching it, it is the most watched sports event by women. Also, it is more celebrated/partied than New Years Eve.

Commericals, for 30 seconds, cost about 2-2.5mil.

I dont think there will be a person not watching it hehe.
kemet64 Wrote:But it will be, and although some of the world may not like it (and with the current leadership I dont like it lol). America often decides a lot of what goes on in the world.

Plus, Superbowl is this weekend. Did you know, that with over 50,000,000 women watching it, it is the most watched sports event by women. Also, it is more celebrated/partied than New Years Eve.

Commericals, for 30 seconds, cost about 2-2.5mil.

I dont think there will be a person not watching it hehe.

I wont be watching it.
Hehe, lemme rephrase. Not many americans will not be watching it..err....Most americans will watch it. There we go. hehe, gotta stay away from double negatives.
well I will Big Grin ....what's wrong with calling soccer.....soccer? I guess football would be a more accurate name for it, but no I like soccer better :p
SteveWhite Wrote:Yes although it needs to be sorted out now.

oh. I like soccer but i don't follow it on TV.
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:well I will Big Grin ....what's wrong with calling soccer.....soccer? I guess football would be a more accurate name for it, but no I like soccer better :p

It is called football.

Only three countries call it soccer, USA, Ireland and Australia.
SteveWhite Wrote:It is called football.

Only three countries call it soccer, USA, Ireland and Australia.

yes, here next to the border it's futbol! :p
Pages: 1 2 3