Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Woooooo!!! Patriots Win!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOOOOT!!! Patriots win the superbowl.

It was a GREAT game! SO close. But the Pats came out overall!. Im now $20 richer, score!
$50 here...I think.Will find out tomorrow at work....I don't really watch football
luonthepom Wrote:$50 here...I think.Will find out tomorrow at work....I don't really watch football

Screw the game, did you see Janet Jackson's tit.
W3RD! :eek:
Watched it three times in slow motion! Smile

stang79 Wrote:Screw the game, did you see Janet Jackson's tit.
sheesh.....what is wrong with some guys Rolleyes anyways, the game was pretty darn good, although I admit I had WAY too many buffalo wings and sodas :p
I think the half time show was very disapointing, the music was old. Personally I think that MTV can do better. Well that is if they have another chance. I heard that the Vice President of the superbowl is not going to allow MTV to present another half time show. But I will give Janet Jackson some credit, lol
ugh, I thought it was horrible....I saw the first 3 minutes of it then I just couldn't watch any more it was so BAD :p
admin Wrote:Watched it three times in slow motion! Smile

here's some pics!
Yea, its funny that they tried and call it a "wardrobe malfunction" when it was obviously intentional.

Plus, did any of you catch the guy dressed as a ref who stripped down to a g-string and ran across the field?
i didnt watch it at all, sports on t.v are boring
I Uh, kinda forgot to watch it, don't be angry Sad ..... Smile
kemet64 Wrote:Yea, its funny that they tried and call it a "wardrobe malfunction" when it was obviously intentional.

Plus, did any of you catch the guy dressed as a ref who stripped down to a g-string and ran across the field?

He was british.
Ya man I was gonna get pissed at Vinateri (can't even spell it lol) if he missed that kick. He mgiht miss some easy ones, but he makes them when he really needs to.