Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Worst Day Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did any1 else here have the shittiest day? i did.....top thing was garbage thrown at me and my friend....ya wanna know why?...becuz we snowboard..and people at my school despise snowboarders becuz we are "scum". Anywayz i wanna hear u guys bad day if u had one.
people at your school despise snowboarders? how juvenile..... Rolleyes I've had bad days but fortunately today wasn't one of them. I got all my long hair cut off finally, it's now shoulder length.....sniff Sad I think I'm having regrets now....no, it was too long already Rolleyes I also figured out the toughest problem in math, watched a movie, returned a lost dog, and actually avoided buying an article of clothing when I went out, which trust me is a very BIG yay for me :p
Well there is someone in my class at college that really pisses me off. Prick is a good word to describe him. Always talks down to me and can't accept that he's wrong. But I know I am right and that is what makes everything alright.
in my old class there was this little twerp that boasted about everything, he said he could throw a 100 mph fastball once, among other things....most annoying little jerk I ever met Rolleyes
well i had an alright day.. but my whole last week was kinda a bad week... but whos thistalking shit about snowboarders? you guys better beat him... or them... Smile
chrisman242 Wrote:well i had an alright day.. but my whole last week was kinda a bad week... but whos thistalking shit about snowboarders? you guys better beat him... or them... Smile
ha i wish i could without gettin suspended for like ever(our school's over-controlive or w/e) but it would be nice havin a couple dayz to go ride and not worry bout anoying shits at school Smile .........but me and my friend coulda beat the shit outta them...it was these 2 preppy girls..well wanna-be preps, very easy to beat. plus i let things go a little too easy than i should after awhile so i would feel really stupid if i would have. but i should have stuck up for my fellow loser(srry not all of u r losers) snowboarders. :confused:

wow wrote too much srry
I remember at school you always get these immature kids annonying you and generally taking the piss. What I did was insult them back but using words they wouldn't understand so they were too confused to reply back. Worked everytime.
SteveWhite Wrote:I remember at school you always get these immature kids annonying you and generally taking the piss. What I did was insult them back but using words they wouldn't understand so they were too confused to reply back. Worked everytime.
hmm.. good idea, would work on them cuz their stupid anyway!! :p
I'm going to post on topic now and tell you guys about my not-so-good day, yeah I know it's only 11:20 right now but I can tell where this day is going already Rolleyes

well we had our first soccer game of the season today,and I'll spare the score(too painful), we lost big time, only had 8 players (supposed to have 11), naturally our first game was against one of the best teams in the league, about 4 of our players had never played soccer before, I thought I did pretty good but I can't be everywhere at once Rolleyes

.... oh well thanks for letting me get that off my chest guys, yesterday was great at least...went boarding all day Smile
hmmmm. it's weird that ppl at your school don't like boarders. everyone where i live is considered a nerd if they ski and don't board.
well, everyone in my school boards.. this new kid jsut came into my school.. and hes like a pro and stuff and everyone just thinks hes so damn cool...

and then there is me... the lesser boarder that isnt that good but oh well, i'l lget there someday
someloser*rider Wrote:ha i wish i could without gettin suspended for like ever(our school's over-controlive or w/e) but it would be nice havin a couple dayz to go ride and not worry bout anoying shits at school Smile .........but me and my friend coulda beat the shit outta them...it was these 2 preppy girls..well wanna-be preps, very easy to beat. plus i let things go a little too easy than i should after awhile so i would feel really stupid if i would have. but i should have stuck up for my fellow loser(srry not all of u r losers) snowboarders. :confused:

wow wrote too much srry

Wow you said two girls are talkingshit bout us snowboarders? Lol just say whatever and walk away.. or start talking about how much air you can get and start hitting on them.. that should work.

and if they start saying "who wants to slide down a hill on a board" crap.. just ask them what they do, and say they probably will have a very boring life..
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:I'm going to post on topic now and tell you guys about my not-so-good day, yeah I know it's only 11:20 right now but I can tell where this day is going already Rolleyes

well we had our first soccer game of the season today,and I'll spare the score(too painful), we lost big time, only had 8 players (supposed to have 11), naturally our first game was against one of the best teams in the league, about 4 of our players had never played soccer before, I thought I did pretty good but I can't be everywhere at once Rolleyes

.... oh well thanks for letting me get that off my chest guys, yesterday was great at least...went boarding all day Smile

What happened to the other three?
SteveWhite Wrote:What happened to the other three?

well this is the deal, we originally had about 20 people on the team, 14 or so were regulars....then somehow over the winter the team decided to split up into two separate teams, one for the west side of El Paso, the other for the east side.
Stupid because we still practice on the same side as before (the west side). Almost all the people from the original team left for the other team, I think they just left for a change of scenery or something. it didn't feel right to just drop our old coach just like that so I stayed, if this keeps up though I'll have to switch teams.

Do you know how frustrating it is to be waiting around before the game for the teammates that say they'll be there, but never show up?....also to know that no matter how well you do, it's not going to be good enough if you don't have the team to put it together with? damn I'm so annoyed right now, we had such a good team before they split up. it's not fun to get creamed 11-0 Sad
chrisman242 Wrote:Wow you said two girls are talkingshit bout us snowboarders? Lol just say whatever and walk away.. or start talking about how much air you can get and start hitting on them.. that should work.

and if they start saying "who wants to slide down a hill on a board" crap.. just ask them what they do, and say they probably will have a very boring life..

hehe, or take your board to school and use it as 'self defense' :p
Pages: 1 2