Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Everyone show me pics of your cars!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm wondering what everyone is driving. Big Grin
Here's my car...
my rides!
[Image: fa99ef35.jpg]
[Image: fa99ef33.jpg]
or
[Image: fa92e71c.jpg]
[Image: fa92e71b.jpg]
[Image: fa8f68b7.jpg]
Big Grin Rolleyes
what's going on here. Does everyone here drive ricers or what? Thats pitiful. Here are the pics of my two cars.
oh yeah here is a little something for all you honda drivers.
http://www.nyctourist.com/subway_page1.htm

it costs too much for parking ($400 a month) and most cars get stolen or broken into, so it's not worth buying one. We rent when we need to get out.
stang79 Wrote:oh yeah here is a little something for all you honda drivers.

hhhahahaa....that's a good one....i live in alaska and need "the beauty of awd" that's why i own 2 subarus... Big Grin
Here is mine...

[Image: cavalier.jpg]

[Image: cavalier1.jpg]
wow sum of u guys must have a decent amount of money...now me i'll end up with a old vw....seeing that i cant even drive yet. but i can promise u im ganna have the shittiest car ever,lol. Although i have to admit i am drawn to the old vw's they are jus kool
I don't have a car Sad
someloser*rider Wrote:wow sum of u guys must have a decent amount of money...now me i'll end up with a old vw....seeing that i cant even drive yet. but i can promise u im ganna have the shittiest car ever,lol. Although i have to admit i am drawn to the old vw's they are jus kool

heh, so am I...whatever car I get it's gonna be custom painted exactly however I want it, even if it costs a bundle Cool
im leaning towards a 944 porche or a 95 mustang GT for my first car... only need about 3 to 4 grand though.. im starting to drive really soon
This is my baby! Actually it isn't mine, but it WILL be the first vehical I buy. THe brand and year that is, not exactly this exact one Big Grin

MY JIMMY!!!!!

A COOL ONE
MaXx_BoOsT Wrote:hhhahahaa....that's a good one....i live in alaska and need "the beauty of awd" that's why i own 2 subarus... Big Grin
man i thought you were all jokin about your subarus. cause i was.. if i owned those cars i don't think i'd ever get out of them... let alone chill on the comp an say useless shit on snwoboarding forum...... :confused:
awww, too bad you don't really own them....I was drooling by the time I got to your second pic Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3