Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Snowboarding Right Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else dying to go snowboarding right now? It's superly driving me crazy Sad . I need to go and not think...well except for ridin.
someloser*rider Wrote:Is anyone else dying to go snowboarding right now? It's superly driving me crazy Sad . I need to go and not think...well except for ridin.

right after work i'm going! should have went yesterday but spent the evening trying to build a jump in friends back yard with snow that too powdery to pack down...waste of time for now...
MaXx_BoOsT Wrote:right after work i'm going! should have went yesterday but spent the evening trying to build a jump in friends back yard with snow that too powdery to pack down...waste of time for now...
i went yesterday..it wasnt the greatest conditons tho, but i had school cancled so i figured wtf. u suck that ur goin..but im goin tomorrow night...workin on my switch and mogules :eek: scary
went last night....best conditions ever. Taking a break tonight plus the fact of how much it costs to gas up and go all the time. Will go tomorrow though...then Friday....Saturday...Sunday Big Grin
luonthepom Wrote:went last night....best conditions ever. Taking a break tonight plus the fact of how much it costs to gas up and go all the time. Will go tomorrow though...then Friday....Saturday...Sunday Big Grin
i got a competiton on saturday..cant wait! plus i have like a really good chance at winning,lol. cuz theres like no chick riders that are my age at my resort that can actually ride except like 4, but hopefully i'll be havin a good ridin day :eek:
that does it....I'm going to get ready right now to go. Big Grin Just being here in the forum got me motivated. See everyone later. :p
later..happy riding!!
Sad change of plans...just not enough fuel for the trip today and tomorrow. Will just have to wait til tomorrow since its gettin a little windy right now anyways.Can have all weekend to go to since payday is Friday Big Grin . At least I can I try and catch up on whats going on in the forum. Or figure how to get a pic of my ride on here. A truck.
I'm going friday, the WHOLE mountain's open now Big Grin Big Grin [Image: full_size_image.html?image_asset_id=4750...ion=RESORT]

sooo beautiful, huh?..... :p