Your Boarding Source

Full Version: What do you do during the summer??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Personally, I always end up bored to death during the summer, aside from my soccer games, I'm usually found at home playing video games, watching TV, or talking on the phone. it's always too hot to do anything! :p

How about you guys...what fills your days during the summer?
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:Personally, I always end up bored to death during the summer, aside from my soccer games, I'm usually found at home playing video games, watching TV, or talking on the phone. it's always too hot to do anything! :p

How about you guys...what fills your days during the summer?

I go to SoCal to visit my parents (they live on the beach) and body surf or boogie board. Or sit by the pool on the top of my building and read - it's nice/cool up there (34 floors up) even when it's a miserable humid day.
... well i worked all summer...
chrisman242 Wrote:... well i worked all summer...

me too, but I get weekends off and vacation time. Smile
yeah me too.. but i normaly work..
work, auto-x and drag my cars, bbq on "nice" dayz...etc... :p
actionwoman Wrote:I go to SoCal to visit my parents (they live on the beach) and body surf or boogie board. Or sit by the pool on the top of my building and read - it's nice/cool up there (34 floors up) even when it's a miserable humid day.

that sounds great...in Hawaii over the summers it was always the beach for me, all day, every day....got WAY to much sun but it was good fun.
I sleep lots. And work and play football.
sometimes i stay up all nite an all day an then start hullucinating from over tiredness an then i get fubared an shot gun pilsners an wear a trucker hat Big Grin
My summer is basically cut and dry. Work, work on my cars during the day, and race on the streets at night.
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:that sounds great...in Hawaii over the summers it was always the beach for me, all day, every day....got WAY to much sun but it was good fun.

I've only been there once, but learned to surf there and couldn't believe how warm the water was. do you go a lot?? if so, I'm jealous! lucky you! Smile
actionwoman Wrote:I've only been there once, but learned to surf there and couldn't believe how warm the water was. do you go a lot?? if so, I'm jealous! lucky you! Smile

I used to live in Hawaii for about 7 years, I was born there. did you go to Hanauma Bay by any chance?...beautiful place! the water is so clear, truly paradise :p
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:I used to live in Hawaii for about 7 years, I was born there. did you go to Hanauma Bay by any chance?...beautiful place! the water is so clear, truly paradise :p

i lived there for 3 years...hanauma bay is the place to snorkle! trying to plan a trip there around the 4th of july this year...gotta pay off the x-mas bills first to see if i'll enough money to go....
MaXx_BoOsT Wrote:i lived there for 3 years...hanauma bay is the place to snorkle! trying to plan a trip there around the 4th of july this year...gotta pay off the x-mas bills first to see if i'll enough money to go....

that's cool...I hear they closed off one side of hanauma bay because people were destroying the coral reefs, I must admit I always loved to dive off them myself Rolleyes another great place was hoomaluhea botanical gardens(forgot how to spell it), I used to love to feed the ducks there! what part did you use to live in?..I lived in Kaneohe, near the beach.
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:what part did you use to live in?..I lived in Kaneohe, near the beach.

aiea/pearl city area....
Pages: 1 2