Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Volcom Peanut Butter and Rail Jam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm enterin to the Volcom Peanut Butter and Rail jam, even tho I will probably lose, by alot, alotalot. Anyway's I think it will be fun.
neat, when is it?
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:neat, when is it?

Well, up here in alberta it is on March. 27 @ Lake Louise. It's gonna be gnarly. down there in NM, ummm, let me check, The closest one too you was in Mt.Hood, yah, that far away... On December 20th, that long ago. So I think your SOL, but you can still wish me luck Smile Thank
jam*wil Wrote:Well, up here in alberta it is on March. 27 @ Lake Louise. It's gonna be gnarly. down there in NM, ummm, let me check, The closest one too you was in Mt.Hood, yah, that far away... On December 20th, that long ago. So I think your SOL, but you can still wish me luck Smile Thank

***~~Good luck!!~~***

pretty good, huh? :p
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:***~~Good luck!!~~***

pretty good, huh? :p

Excellent, thank you. Now I;ll win, because your behind me...yippee
yo jam*wil find me the closest one in my area of BC if there is any that aren't already done an over i wanna go in em..collar bone is almost totally healed
Dopey Wrote:yo jam*wil find me the closest one in my area of BC if there is any that aren't already done an over i wanna go in em..collar bone is almost totally healed

Go Here... http://www.volcom.com/news/article.asp?s...icleID=169
As long as you enjoy yourself that's the main thing. Still hope you win, mind.
SteveWhite Wrote:As long as you enjoy yourself that's the main thing. Still hope you win, mind.

Yup, that's what this sport is all about.
jam*wil Wrote:Yup, that's what this sport is all about.

Hey man, how did it go?
Yeah jam
how'd you do dude?
break any bones?
sorry for the really really late response but to tell you the truth... I sucked, I got nervous and choked.. Next year though.. next year
kool, get some pics!