Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Converse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey totally random question here..any of u guys wear converse here? may it be chucks or one stars? i have hightop chucks but im dying to get the one stars..they are pretty jus awesome lookingone stars
Looks very nice.

I have addidas ones instead tho.
ahhh addias suck! lol not to be mean but i jus dont like em, srry. c'mon u gatta have the converse
Well thanks a lot Sad
Anyway, I don't think they sell them in britain.
I mean the converse ones not the addidas ones.
i said i wasnt tryin to be mean,lol..i was sayin ur shoes suck,lol. anywayz they dont sell converse there?! thats crazyness
Well, I haven't seen them before.
jeez , ur deprived
Hey, those chuck shoes are crazy, alot of goths at our school wear those. They look really uncomfortable though, like shoes made of cloth, like denim or something. Are they comfy???
yah they arnt that bad, if u tie em really tight it doesnt feel that bad, plus u get used to em..i hated em when i first got mine but they break in too
so im takin it that u dont wear em either?
someloser*rider Wrote:so im takin it that u dont wear em either?

No, never have. Their kindof expensive for the lack of... umm... what;s the word... cheapness. If you know what I mean.
jam*wil Wrote:No, never have. Their kindof expensive for the lack of... umm... what;s the word... cheapness. If you know what I mean.
not uh they r only 30 bucks.....and they r not cheap..that last longer than my vans do...through mud and a river the whole summer...so ha
someloser*rider Wrote:not uh they r only 30 bucks.....and they r not cheap..that last longer than my vans do...through mud and a river the whole summer...so ha

Really??? I saw them at Foot Locker for like 69 bucks Canadian a while ago.
Pages: 1 2