Your Boarding Source

Full Version: I'm bored
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a surprise Rolleyes
ha ur not the only one..but im goin to eat now..YAY!
I'm going to bed now. (Nearly 11PM)
SteveWhite Wrote:I'm going to bed now. (Nearly 11PM)

Ha Ha Ha, when you wrote that message it was like 3:40pm over here... that's crazy. It's amazing what a couple of timezones will do. Smile
I'm tired at the moment....wrapping gifts will do that to you, was my sister's BD today and I got stuck wrapping everything, I don't really mind though...I mean, my suggestion of getting her a new socer ball was well received and I...I mean SHE, now has a brand new ball Big Grin

When I get bored it's off to the video games for me, I've been playing WAY too much of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 lately Rolleyes I also whipped up a wicked cheesecake the other day, it's all gone now though Sad heh,heh...
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:I'm tired at the moment....wrapping gifts will do that to you, was my sister's BD today and I got stuck wrapping everything, I don't really mind though...I mean, my suggestion of getting her a new socer ball was well received and I...I mean SHE, now has a brand new ball Big Grin

When I get bored it's off to the video games for me, I've been playing WAY too much of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 lately Rolleyes I also whipped up a wicked cheesecake the other day, it's all gone now though Sad heh,heh...

Tony Hawk 4 is way better. Forget all those games where you have to use your hands. I am hooked on a game called dance dance revolution. It is really ****in annoying but I keep playing for some reason. I think I need some help. Big Grin
stang79 Wrote:Tony Hawk 4 is way better. Forget all those games where you have to use your hands. I am hooked on a game called dance dance revolution. It is really ****in annoying but I keep playing for some reason. I think I need some help. Big Grin

I am so horrible at that game i am the most uncoordinated person
stang79 Wrote:Tony Hawk 4 is way better. Forget all those games where you have to use your hands. I am hooked on a game called dance dance revolution. It is really ****in annoying but I keep playing for some reason. I think I need some help. Big Grin

I've played up to Tony Hawk 3, not 4 though...I guess all the people who play a certain video game for more then 1 1/2 straight hours needs help, me included... Rolleyes
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:I've played up to Tony Hawk 3, not 4 though...I guess all the people who play a certain video game for more then 1 1/2 straight hours needs help, me included... Rolleyes

i can only think of five games ive done that with
madden 2004 and 2003
starcraft (wasted a year of my life with this game)
Tony Hawk underground
Zelda Ocarina of Time
there are probably a ton more .... i play madden all the time now i dont play tony hawk anymore now that i beat it and i quit starcraft because my friend made me realize how much time i wasted playing it
jam*wil Wrote:Ha Ha Ha, when you wrote that message it was like 3:40pm over here... that's crazy. It's amazing what a couple of timezones will do. Smile

Quote:Yesterday, 10:40 PM

SnoBordPrincess Wrote:I guess all the people who play a certain video game for more then 1 1/2 straight hours needs help, me included...

Oops, that includes me then. Wont tell you the most I spent playing one game.
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:I've played up to Tony Hawk 3, not 4 though...I guess all the people who play a certain video game for more then 1 1/2 straight hours needs help, me included... Rolleyes

I did that with Tony hawk's Underground. it like sucks you right in... The story line is really cool.
jam*wil Wrote:I did that with Tony hawk's Underground. it like sucks you right in... The story line is really cool.

I want to play that version, it looks good. I've spent lots completing Mission Impossible, Goldeneye 007, Goldeneye-The World is not Enough, and yes even the incredibly idiotic SuperMario64 Rolleyes
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:I want to play that version, it looks good. I've spent lots completing Mission Impossible, Goldeneye 007, Goldeneye-The World is not Enough, and yes even the incredibly idiotic SuperMario64 Rolleyes

That's nothing to be ashamed of... that game was a classic. Look at me, I sound like some serious gamer, I'm way out of my element.
jam*wil Wrote:That's nothing to be ashamed of... that game was a classic. Look at me, I sound like some serious gamer, I'm way out of my element.

yeah it definitely is a classic, I'm playing it and I'm like to myself, listen to that music and look at that weird little red Mario guy running around, why the heck am I playing this?! :p Because it's plain and simple just a good game, and well made for one of the first N64 games.