Your Boarding Source

Full Version: World of Warcraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone on here interested in it? New game coming out by Blizzard Entertainment. Beta just started, I applied but didn't get in. Sad
warcraft is one kick ass game, i used to play wc2 and really like it online but everybody was really good and had alot of skill so i decided not to play anymore... wc3 looks so sick and some of my freinds that have it say it's so cool but it probley wouldn't work on my computer... but yeah it's a really good game Smile

stoked
I hate warcraft stuff, especially warcraft III, probably because of all the nerds sitting in my class who always talk about it non-stop, really annoyingRolleyes!
Dre Wrote:I hate warcraft stuff, especially warcraft III, probably because of all the nerds sitting in my class who always talk about it non-stop, really annoyingRolleyes!

Hey now, who you going nerd beeeoooch~!?
nice
WC rocks Big Grin
Death to the dis'er :p
warcraft is cool.. i played it back in the "early" days... like 4/5 years back.. havn't heard anything about the world of warcraft though...
ive heard about that world of warcraft. i play warcraft 2&3 alot, 1 is old, ive beat it many times. hey beat, that reminds me of the band from that old cartoon show doug, the beats. I NEED MOR ALLOWANCE YODELAHEYOOO
I think w/c is a stupid game. Never really liked it and I hated to graphics looked like I was playing a cartoon.
borederboy 686 Wrote:ive heard about that world of warcraft. i play warcraft 2&3 alot, 1 is old, ive beat it many times. hey beat, that reminds me of the band from that old cartoon show doug, the beats. I NEED MOR ALLOWANCE YODELAHEYOOO

You need a job.
rage Wrote:You need a job.
lol don't we all.
oh yeah WoW is coming out very soon and i plan on playing it.
ive been playing mmorpgs most all of my life because im a nerd and i think WoW will be one of the greatest.

anyways tell me if you ever to decide to play WoW blond
futurekings Wrote:oh yeah WoW is coming out very soon and i plan on playing it.
ive been playing mmorpgs most all of my life because im a nerd and i think WoW will be one of the greatest.

anyways tell me if you ever to decide to play WoW blond

DAVID!!!!, WoW? I need to say I can't let you buy it becuase it will take away from buying snowboarding equipment. And any blizard games suck.

But wont say your all nerds or anything lol I play CS, Americas army, Both BF's, um used to play Planetside and SWG.

EDIT: ok now David needs a lesson in what not to put in a sig.....
im not going to have to pay for it, christmas is coming

WoW graphics are terrible but that is blizzard's style.

gameplay > graphics anyday, and WoW is focused on pvp which is what i live for
Oh ok, at least you changed your sig to somthing better,
Its a fun game, but I don't plan on buying it- monthly fees = teh suck.

However, guild wars, now that game is gunna friggin rock. I got sooo little sleep last weekened from playing it some much during the beta.
Pages: 1 2 3