Your Boarding Source
Kid flips out @ halo 2... must watch! - Printable Version

+- Your Boarding Source (http://www.snowboarding2.com)
+-- Forum: Main (http://www.snowboarding2.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (http://www.snowboarding2.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Kid flips out @ halo 2... must watch! (/thread-3458.html)

Kid flips out @ halo 2... must watch! - jam*wil - 02-11-2006

Okay, a buddy of mine sent this video to me, and it is by far one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the internet. Check it out.

VIDEO

Kid flips out @ halo 2... must watch! - asd - 02-11-2006

I think its fake. No one that sucks that bad would get that mad. I play halo 2 sometimes but i don't get that mad.

asd Wrote:I think its fake. No one that sucks that bad would get that mad. I play halo 2 sometimes but i don't get that mad.
who said he sucks? he just gets angry when he dies.

Kid flips out @ halo 2... must watch! - jjyank - 02-11-2006

I dunno, it could be real.

That was sooo funny! My favorite parts were the phone call with his friend, and how at the end he starts beating the TV. Oh, and I thought it was really funny how one time he died, cursed, then took a shot of some type of soda and kept playing :p

haha, yes and the part where he stands up and flips out and starts slapping himself and stuff!!!

jam*wil Wrote:who said he sucks? he just gets angry when he dies.

I only watched a few minutes of it and from what I've seen hes looking all over the place just shooting his gun. I didn't see him kill one person. Thats bad for Halo 2.

asd Wrote:I only watched a few minutes of it and from what I've seen hes looking all over the place just shooting his gun. I didn't see him kill one person. Thats bad for Halo 2.
I didn't really look very hard at the screen... But holy funny batman

Kid flips out @ halo 2... must watch! - jjyank - 02-11-2006

asd Wrote:I only watched a few minutes of it and from what I've seen hes looking all over the place just shooting his gun. I didn't see him kill one person. Thats bad for Halo 2.

Yeah I noticed that too, he did seem pretty bad. Whether its real or not is immaterial though, its still funny Big Grin

So would any of you guys be interested in seeing the most real and disturbing thing you've ever seen in your life!

CLICK ME

Kid flips out @ halo 2... must watch! - admin - 02-11-2006

It's nothing but small clips though. Looks fake to me. Reminds me of Turrets guy.

jam*wil Wrote:I didn't really look very hard at the screen... But holy funny batman

You guys have no faith in internet genuinity...

...haters.

JK, it's probably fake, but oh well, it's still funny.

jam*wil Wrote:So would any of you guys be interested in seeing the most real and disturbing thing you've ever seen in your life!

CLICK ME

omfg.. wow. that sucks for him

oh yeah and the halo video, why would he let his friend tape him. if i was that mad id break the camera cus i wouldn't want people to see me sucking so bad.

asd Wrote:omfg.. wow. that sucks for him

oh yeah and the halo video, why would he let his friend tape him. if i was that mad id break the camera cus i wouldn't want people to see me sucking so bad.
w/e... I don't care that much lol..

But yeah, guy in the car... He was owned almost as much as this guy:

[Image: owned.jpg]

Kid flips out @ halo 2... must watch! - luonthepom - 02-11-2006

that one of Halo was funny....lol.....never know what some of them out there are really like :p.

that second vid......now thats what you call hurtin Confusedurprised