Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What's the best trick you can do?
Werd up people. Post the best trick you can do... and don't lie. I will help you guys out if you need me to....
the best trick i can do is make it down the mountain without falling!!! Big Grin lol, but i only been snowboarding for a really short time, next year i wanna start workin on some real tricks lol
hmmm i got a nice slo mo backside 3 that i can nail like a champ, but i think my best is prolly just goin huge and grabbing nuclear and just holding it smooth, its all about the style....
Brodie - coming to a country near you
Going for top poster Stu? Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Stu Brodie
hmmm i got a nice slo mo backside 3 that i can nail like a champ, but i think my best is prolly just goin huge and grabbing nuclear and just holding it smooth, its all about the style....
Don't be a chicken. Sign up, it's not hard. Or are you going to be a poser and just watch?
Slo mo 3's are the shizzle...Its all style
top poster? nah due to the whole iraq thing my season got cut short so now im in warmier climates and my fav thing to do besides board is talk about boardin so thanx to u brodies i can BS all day about snow
Brodie - coming to a country near you
Haha, right on. That's what the site is for.

Quote:Originally posted by Stu Brodie
top poster? nah due to the whole iraq thing my season got cut short so now im in warmier climates and my fav thing to do besides board is talk about boardin so thanx to u brodies i can BS all day about snow
Don't be a chicken. Sign up, it's not hard. Or are you going to be a poser and just watch?
First of all, it's not about what you can throw up and hope to land, quality is more important. Oversteezing makes you look like a dick.

These are my personal bests for tricks I have landed so far this year:

Best Flip Trick - Backflip FS360 (also a McTwist 720) Don't look for the landing, you won't find it. Blind tricks like this should be mastered in a different medium (like a trampoline) before you try them in the snow.

Best Off-Axis - Rodeo/Cork 5. These are almost easier than 360s to me. Seriously, they just kinda float around. The kind of stuff films are made of.

Best Spinner - BS720 stale. The first time you throw something like this you better just huck it and damn the consequences. Over time it becomes easier, the main object of this type of a rotation is to set your spin so that you can grab for at LEAST a full 360, otherwise it looks gay.

Best Jib Combo - BS Boardslide 14 stair. I'm not a real COMBO guy so to speak, jibbing really isn't my forte. Approach rails with speed, that's all I can say. Falling on rails is not pleasant but it's difficult to learn anything new without racking yourself once or twice. Just thank God you aren't a skiier.

This is all as a result of 8 winters and 4 summers of riding. Don't trick outside your limits or you might end up broken. Just have fun.

Rider X
i dont really no any tricks yet...i can good down the mountain really good though . in gonna work on tricks next year!i dont really no any tricks yet...i can good down the mountain really good though . in gonna work on tricks next year!
how did u snowboard in the summer?

the best trick ive nailed was an indy 180 Rolleyes
our mountain sucks...
Quote:Originally posted by Drake
how did u snowboard in the summer?

Camps in Washington State like Windells (on mount baker) or Mount Hood. Summers there are unreal, because the riders go balls out. Most of the time there are a bunch of pros around too. Summer camps are pretty much only for park jumps and rails, though, so don't look into it unless you want to eat it a few times. But imagine hitting the park on a 60+ degree day! Summer camps are sick for photoshoots because you can wear like, a beater and some light pants while you're sessioning a rail or whatever else.

Summer camps rock.
Stole your momma's Acura
Wrecked it and sold it back to her.
<--- Check the pictures out
read my signature. ive done it it took me a long time and you have to really really really fast to get any air off of the rail. and if it dosent feel comfortable going at the jump DONT DO IT! thats what gave me that injuries list.
Big Grin peace out Big Grin
i tried a backflip off a 9 foot rainbow rail. the results: broken leg, broken collar bone, broken arm and broken goggles. damn i wish i didnt break those goggles.
umm i haven't done any tricks yet. i mean i go over some jumps (not big ones) but i am just a beginner. but i wantt o start doing tricks next year.
This winter I learned BS 3s and added grabs to my 180s. Then I went through the woods and hit a tree and broke my leg.
I can do other stuff but usually only front rodeo 7s and switch corks. Big, big, slow-mo switch 5's are my favourite in the park accompanied with a melon. I don't like spinning lots (lots as in 7, 9. Unless off a big kicker where super slow looks dumb) all that much. I prefer big slow 5's and 3's.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Rail Trick SnowPunk 9 3,128 01-26-2005, 02:09 AM
Last Post: Dopey
  what trick yous guys goin for this year sinnedram 20 4,672 12-23-2004, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Dirty Doug
  Easiet Trick? Brodiekiller 14 3,885 12-20-2004, 11:55 PM
Last Post: alex
  Most Painfull trick Dre 51 7,800 12-13-2004, 09:23 AM
Last Post: OC Olive
  whats the most popular trick chosen1 19 5,498 02-18-2004, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Powder.fan.
  Awesome trick! Totally Sick! blahblah123 0 2,498 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: