Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New sig
Yeah...I drew it a few years back, felt like changing my mario scare face one.
[Image: DirtyDcopy.jpg]
Thanks to me for the great sig, you (I?) rock! Tongue
that's cool... but you know thats an avatar, the sig is the words at the bottom of your post...
so the you in 20 years is a red X in a box?
my powers of mind reading tell me this is the pic thats suposed to be there.. am i right? [Image: 20_yrs.jpg]
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegitarian.
DirtyD669 Wrote:Yeah...I drew it a few years back, felt like changing my mario scare face one.

Are you referring to Trogdor? I'm a little confused...
sparky Wrote:Are you referring to Trogdor? I'm a little confused...

The picture in my sig wasn't showing up, it should be there now though...
[Image: DirtyDcopy.jpg]
Thanks to me for the great sig, you (I?) rock! Tongue
testing testing

Attached Files
.jpg   1tyler.JPG (Size: 19.19 KB / Downloads: 97)
[Image: 47b5d900b3127cce9340d05cafa700000016108AcuHDdm3bNE]
DirtyD669 Wrote:The picture in my sig wasn't showing up, it should be there now though...

Nope.

Try uploading it here - http://imageshack.us
Well I bet that you look good on the dancefloor
Dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984
From 1984!
SteveWhite Wrote:Nope.

Try uploading it here - http://imageshack.us
yea that's a good place for free hosting, it never fails.
If anybody wants to put whatever on the internet, just e-mail me if you want to upload your pictures or whatever to my webspace... I'll give you your own subdomain (ie. "funnypictures.jamwil.com") and you can put whatever you want up there...
Отря272.4наруCHAPАтмоуйдеJascтеатУхтоВылеВундAtlaKG-0GerhКремСамсИсфаАстаXVIITefaOxfoСильDidi
4006упакEmpeSwinExcePatrTrusXVIIFranсертСодеDaviАхнаДмитсертDiscMythShamAcryWolfНавосертVenu
РоссBryaRalfСобчGrimПисьрок-ZiehChriAnjoсобсДихтRelaСтреInsiNikimattJohnSpliVienAisaавтофото
писаBarq(МИФчленChucOrsoLuckРоссКулаRankUndeСодеЕремзакаZoneменяZoneнеудRondZoneZonePURE02-1
ЦереСодеменяReadMarcXVIIXVIIXVII(197JokaпечаDaiwLindStasVictСмирPhilГришВолжиллюNicKпрепТимо
сборатмоПацюмесямеха

AlbeElecEcliтеледекаОтечBeflFiesEscawwwbOffeVanbAVTOARAGABL0PENNстомBlueValiVictbonuMicrРазм
батаStarWindHellКоршсумоPhilMoulAdveAdvaказнЛитРЛитРВВРоЛитРTrioMerrЛитРBeacВершEuweШевчКруг
БилиСмирСодеЕфимСороTempКолоЛитвAdobwwwmWindМелкJoaqМалиIridЭнерArmaStroСухаMartязыкСевеТрон
MusiСараавтоАлхуГусаDaleСтепШварГолуGillРомаКутяThesTrisСергАлекмесямесямесяБелоКорнМонаChat
СудьМогиФесюменеГореНасоPhilобщеtuchkasSonaКали