Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love girls that ride
Whats up everyone. I'm new to this forum & would like express my love for females that rip it up on the slopes. I find it extremely sexy when a girl can SHRED! Especially when you see some that have absolutely no fear attacking rails or jumps, that is super sexy. Now living in southern Cali our weather can get hot on the slopes sometimes. Thats when the bunnies break out the bikini or tank tops. Thats HOT! Thats my type of girl, not them prissy, no nail breakin b!tches. Those girls can stay their a$$ home.
To all you females that snowboard, I applaud you & keep on ridin! To the fellas, Holla if you hear me!
man, I thought I was ganna hafta flip out again when I saw the title of this thread....still a little weird though :freak:

and I really hope guys around here at my area dont refer to me as a "snow bunny" seeing as those words make me sick when I think of the people me and my friends think of when we hear that
[Image: 6g1wbhf.jpg]
the attitude that snowboarding is fun regardless of pow or rain, big mountain or small mountain, box or groomer
someloser*rider Wrote:man, I thought I was ganna hafta flip out again when I saw the title of this thread....still a little weird though :freak:

and I really hope guys around here at my area dont refer to me as a "snow bunny" seeing as those words make me sick when I think of the people me and my friends think of when we hear that

Not tryin to disrespect anyone, sorry if you were offended.
nah, no prob man, your a guy...cant help that,lol. Just a thing...no offence taken

Oh and...Welcome Smile
the attitude that snowboarding is fun regardless of pow or rain, big mountain or small mountain, box or groomer
yay! i feel loved!
[Image: image,Beky,white,black.png]
executiveblondi Wrote:yay! i feel loved!
hahahahahahahh . this girl is an obvious snowbunny... i must say.. i love to hate the snowbunnys.. or is i hate to love them?? welll...i onno.. if i was a girl. an i snowboarded. an i loved it like how i love it now. i'd be offended if a doode called me a snowbunny... cause to me.. the snowbunnys. are the girls that join to ride. jus for the bros. an they can't even snowboard but they got their cutest lil jackets an shit on...like they're just WAITIN to be hit on by the local that knows hes the freshest.. but im not tryin to hear that. like the dude that posted this thread. i like girls that rip. that aren't afraid to charge at a booter. but yea. theres a very limited source around here ....oh well...werd.myopinion. is dropped.
draft beer. not people.
[Image: DOPEYcopy.jpg]
seriously that hurts, dude. dont judge me cuz i'm a girl who likes guys. i board cuz its fking awesome and i love it, not cuz i like the "culture" or i like meeting boarding guys. sheesh.

it really pisses me off when people judge otehr people so quickly...ugh god i dont even know what to say to you cuz im so pissed right now. ill get back to you on this

by the way, how many words did it take me to get across to you that i'm a bunny...hmm...4? FOUR WORDS and you think you know me. wtf

i'd like you to know that ur keeping me from doin hw cuz im so...ARG...if you had any brains whatsoever you'd make the connection between my comment and the original post for this thread...why would i answer like that if i diddnt identify myself with that description, of a girl who rips it up on the mountain??
Dopey Wrote:i'd be offended if a doode called me a snowbunny... cause to me.. the snowbunnys. are the girls that join to ride. jus for the bros. an they can't even snowboard but they got their cutest lil jackets an shit on...like they're just WAITIN to be hit on by the local that knows hes the freshest..
YES...that what a snow bunny is...not just a girl that rides. That is why I hate the word snowbunny when pertaining to me or my friends...or snowbunnies themselves
i dont know whats up with the word snowbunny anyway. a bunny is usually a young chick who marries an old guy for his money... how does that connect to snowboarding?
[Image: 47b5d900b3127cce9340d05cafa700000016108AcuHDdm3bNE]
Man I should really change the name of this thread to "I love Girls that rip." I never would have thought the word "snow bunny" would cause so much controversy. To me that word refers to any female that can 1) snowboard fairly well 2) has some style and 3) has bigger [email protected] than most of the guys in the park. If you fall flat on your face, its okay, it happens to the best of em. I still think you're hot! Just the fact the a girl would try something crazy is a turn on.

"If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off & try again."
Eastsideslider7 Wrote:i dont know whats up with the word snowbunny anyway. a bunny is usually a young chick who marries an old guy for his money... how does that connect to snowboarding?
exactly...It SHOULDNT....I see this thread going places...
executiveblondi Wrote:it really pisses me off when people judge otehr people so quickly...ugh god i dont even know what to say to you cuz im so pissed right now. ill get back to you on this
for one i think ur overreacting, second ur comment sugested that you were a snowbunny which is *by my definition* a girl who just sits around the whole day or stays on the bunny hill and never acually learns to board or likes it that much.

also, homework is overrated
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegitarian.
Powder.fan. Wrote:for one i think ur overreacting, second ur comment sugested that you were a snowbunny which is *by my definition* a girl who just sits around the whole day or stays on the bunny hill and never acually learns to board or likes it that much.
hey man...how would you like it if someone called you a poser because of one thing you said? (snowbunny in this case but same thing) And im sorry but to girls that arnt "snow bunnies" thats a pretty bad insult...which you wouldnt quite understand....unless there something I dont know :freak:
how did u get that from "yay! i feel loved!"? besides the fact that i was thanking him for giving props to girls who BOARD, not sit arond and primp

im not overreacting, as unrealiable as taht sounds, since i'm the accused overreacter, because i'm replying to being judged so harshly from four words that i said, in a joking manner i might add, which i dont think anyone can take quietly

and i agree with u on the hw thing, but i need an A in this class to have a good year, cuz my dad tends to hold grudges and doubts to my responsibility based on my grades
someloser*rider Wrote:hey man...how would you like it if someone called you a poser because of one thing you said? (snowbunny in this case but same thing) And im sorry but to girls that arnt "snow bunnies" thats a pretty bad insult...which you wouldnt quite understand....unless there something I dont know :freak:

Okay lets put an end to this. What would be the politically correct way of saying "girls that ride?" Taking suggestions ladies... how about "Queen of the Mountain"... nah, gay peole might take offense to that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  burton cartel's or ride spi's? WuMIster 90 16,828 12-25-2006, 07:00 AM
Last Post: someloser*rider
  Question about Ride & K2 bindings Jimi77 14 2,711 09-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Jimi77
  06/07 Ride website now online! Dan Gerous 3 1,318 06-17-2006, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Dan Gerous
  Difference between Ride SPi and Tomcats (and Team) 4130 4 1,352 05-21-2006, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Trader97
  Anyone ride without rear foot toe strap? gmacrae 5 1,880 04-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Last Post: boarded
  I love spring skiing Nate_doggg 30 3,418 04-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Last Post: asd
  New 07 Ride bindings! Dan Gerous 18 3,863 04-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Last Post: jam*wil
  Burton Cruzer vs Ride Control? lapchern 2 1,670 03-30-2006, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Jimi77
  Email about straps from Ride FlowMaster 8 2,027 03-28-2006, 05:57 PM
Last Post: ElDanio
  Ride MIG toestrap screw comes loose! delirium 2 1,105 03-14-2006, 02:46 PM