Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Other ways to Kill yourself
Or serioulsy injure. What kind of other stuff do you guys do? BESIDES snowboarding?¿

I love water sports. That involve FAST boats. :p What about you guys?? Well, post away! If you don't you will all burn in heck Rolleyes Wink
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
¿¡~*(L)Meredith(L)*~¡¿
MY WEBSITE
HEY! GOT NEW STUFF ON MY SITE!

Dance like it hurts. Love like you need money. Work when people are watching.
MoronicSnowChic Wrote:Or serioulsy injure. What kind of other stuff do you guys do? BESIDES snowboarding?¿

I love water sports. That involve FAST boats. :p What about you guys?? Well, post away! If you don't you will all burn in heck Rolleyes Wink

I drive far too fast. Does that count? :p Besides that, nothing really, I keep meaning to buy a mountainboard though, that seems suitably dangerous. Snowboarding is more than enough to wreck me though, I'm currently hobbling around with two larges bruises on the back of my knees after falling off a rail on Friday (I was ok with the pipe but the kinked rail bites!) Rolleyes
Drink more milk. Support your local cow.
I sit at a computer most the day coding websites. I figure I'll kill myself from monitor radiation eventually. Wink
Don't be a chicken. Sign up, it's not hard. Or are you going to be a poser and just watch?
admin Wrote:I sit at a computer most the day coding websites. I figure I'll kill myself from monitor radiation eventually. Wink

Try to get onto a CKY (Camp Kill Yourself) video. The "audition" alone might get you severely injured.

BAM MARGERA AND BRANDON DICAMILLO ARE GODS
Well...maybe Vice-gods or something schnazzy like that. Definetly not God though...Even God would think some of the stuff they do on CKY is crazy...
sparky Wrote:Try to get onto a CKY (Camp Kill Yourself) video. The "audition" alone might get you severely injured.

BAM MARGERA AND BRANDON DICAMILLO ARE GODS
Well...maybe Vice-gods or something schnazzy like that. Definetly not God though...Even God would think some of the stuff they do on CKY is crazy...

Camp Kill Yourself is just, PAINFUL! Talk about stupid 'actors' in it! Rolleyes

Admin, do you even snowboard?¿ lol. I should hope so! Cool
And yes, driving fast is definatly a way to kill yourself. Espicially at night, with a wholebunch of other boys in the car and the driver is drunk. I know around 6 ppl this summer D E A D from that. Just around my area alone.
Not fun.
Anyways, ttyl,
Mere
¿¡~*(L)Meredith(L)*~¡¿
MY WEBSITE

MoronicSnowChic Wrote:Camp Kill Yourself is just, PAINFUL! Talk about stupid 'actors' in it! Rolleyes

Yeah...but they're all still alive and well...at least their bodies, anyways. Their minds...well, that's another story, isn't it? Wink

And sparky, driving fast is definatly a way to kill yourself. Espicially at night, with a wholebunch of other boys in the car and the driver is drunk. I know around 6 ppl this summer D E A D from that. Just around my area alone.
Not fun.
Anyways, ttyl,
Mere

Yeah, I know the feeling. I know too many people here that drive too fast. One guy I know even thinks that he "drives better" when he goes fast. I worry about him sometimes. He's already gotten 3 speeding tickets and an MIP (minor in possesion, I don't know what it is in Canada).

Anyways, those are my thoughts.
Of course. Snowboarding2.com actually started off as a personal website on Earthlink back in the day five and a half years ago when I was first learning.

MoronicSnowChic Wrote:Camp Kill Yourself is just, PAINFUL! Talk about stupid 'actors' in it! Rolleyes

And sparky, driving fast is definatly a way to kill yourself. Espicially at night, with a wholebunch of other boys in the car and the driver is drunk. I know around 6 ppl this summer D E A D from that. Just around my area alone.
Not fun.
Anyways, ttyl,
Mere
Don't be a chicken. Sign up, it's not hard. Or are you going to be a poser and just watch?
admin Wrote:Of course. Snowboarding2.com actually started off as a personal website on Earthlink back in the day five and a half years ago when I was first learning.

That's cool. So your the one that actually started this site? That is neat. Smile
¿¡~*(L)Meredith(L)*~¡¿
MY WEBSITE

Anyone ever tried backwoods paintball?
what do you mean backwood paintballing. lol i love paintballing but i don't know much about it. do you mean in the bushes?
Im liveing prof that blonds can bee smarrt!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Organized people are just 2 lazy 2 look 4 things
Yeah. Bushes, briars, trees, creekbeds, wild animals, the whole shebang. Quite a bit of fun, it is.
sparky Wrote:Yeah. Bushes, briars, trees, creekbeds, wild animals, the whole shebang. Quite a bit of fun, it is.

Wild animals, pashaw.
¿¡~*(L)Meredith(L)*~¡¿
MY WEBSITE

well it didn't have any wild animals. and it was a marked off course. you had certain boundaries. but i went around behind the other team while the rest of my team went head on and i shot a couple guys in the but. it was funny. i got shot in the head too. those ones hurt!!! Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MoronicSnowChic Wrote:Wild animals, pashaw.

Don't p'shaw me little missy...you try standing there taking a leak by a briar patch and have a wild feral hog jump out from where you're doing your business and scare the living hell out of you...

I don't think Shawn ever did that again without checking checking the perimeter first Wink

blonde_boarder Wrote:well it didn't have any wild animals. and it was a marked off course. you had certain boundaries. but i went around behind the other team while the rest of my team went head on and i shot a couple guys in the but. it was funny. i got shot in the head too. those ones hurt!!! Big Grin

We play completely freeballin'. No bases, no ropes, just balls flying everywhere :p. And how'd you get shot in the head? Weren't you wearing a mask? Or do you mean the crown of your head? Trust me...the worst places to be hit are in your neck and in your crotch (You might think that since you're a girl, it doesn't apply, but I've been on teams with girls, and they said it probably hurts almost as bad as when a guy gets hit there).

Anyways, do you rent or do you have your own gun? If so, what is it?
i rent. my brother has a gun but he won't let me use it. and ya i was wearing a mask and i was shot on the top of my head. and on my thigh too. it was really fun though. oh if your a girl being hit in the chest really hurts too. i was shot there and i didn't know they had chest guards so i wasn't wearing one. lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'll ****ing Kill You! Dirty Doug 2 835 03-09-2006, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Dirty Doug
  others ways to kill time luonthepom 8 1,373 05-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Last Post: someloser*rider