Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Post Your Desk thread
They usually work on other forums...so just post a picture of your computer-area

[Image: 002_00A.jpg]

Yes, that is a lobster on my gumball machine Big Grin
[Image: siglyness.jpg]
[Image: im001035new1pb.jpg]

yeah, I live a mess...its ok though...

...you can marvel at the mess Big Grin

we could play like "I spy" and no one would ever win
[Image: 6g1wbhf.jpg]
the attitude that snowboarding is fun regardless of pow or rain, big mountain or small mountain, box or groomer
Next time my parents say my room is messy, I'll just show them that :wink:
Dirty Doug Wrote:Next time my parents say my room is messy, I'll just show them that :wink:
lol, and they can wonder how my parents didnt kill me yet :p (they've came close)
the attitude that snowboarding is fun regardless of pow or rain, big mountain or small mountain, box or groomer
someloser*rider Wrote:lol, and they can wonder how my parents didnt kill me yet :p (they've came close)
and....so...you kneel at your computer or what? :freak: and type sideways too?? Wink

the family computer doesn't happen to be located in my room or there would no doubt be more clutter, but here it is anyways. along with a few shots of my room(that's a "the house" box on my bed, my hoodie came in it Big Grin). just got back from a soccer game and my stuff is all over the floor(yes my jersey is orange :freak: ), but all in all not bad for my room. and the posters were free, the bindings are the ones I want, and as you can see I lined my dresser with snowboarding catalogs. they're also all along my nightstand in the areas under the lamp, which also has a pic of a boarder stuffed in there. I'm rather obsessed.

Attached Files
.jpg   comp1-400.jpg (Size: 46.19 KB / Downloads: 162)
.jpg   myroom1-400.jpg (Size: 49.51 KB / Downloads: 162)
.jpg   mydressr1-400.jpg (Size: 47.24 KB / Downloads: 154)
.jpg   ridepos1-300.jpg (Size: 25.46 KB / Downloads: 154)
.jpg   ridepos2-300.jpg (Size: 23.64 KB / Downloads: 158)
oooh, is that a can of Fanta I see next to the computer? Haven't had that stuff in so long! <3 it.

And on a side note, my eyelids feel like they are burning, lol.
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:and....so...you kneel at your computer or what? :freak: and type sideways too?? Wink
that part of a red thing would be my chair,lol, its one of those dish ones, soooo comfy. and the keyboard rests on my lap.

but before I found a chair I had room for, I actually did sit on the floor,lol
Dirty Doug Wrote:oooh, is that a can of Fanta I see next to the computer? Haven't had that stuff in so long! <3 it.

ah, I was just looking at your pic again, you have the same phone as me,lol
Dirty Doug Wrote:oooh, is that a can of Fanta I see next to the computer? Haven't had that stuff in so long! <3 it.

yep it's good eh? I like the orange best.
Dirty Doug Wrote:They usually work on other forums...so just post a picture of your computer-area

[Image: 002_00A.jpg]

Yes, that is a lobster on my gumball machine Big Grin

Wow! So that's where you beat it?
Burton Custom '04
Burton Mission bindings '05
Burton Freestyle Boots '05

Park set up:
Burtom Dominant Slick '05
Ride Ex Bindings '05
Ride Haze Boots '06
Brodiekiller Wrote:Wow! So that's where you beat it?

What do you mean by "beat it"? Please...Please don't mean what I think you mean.
Dirty Doug Wrote:What do you mean by "beat it"? Please...Please don't mean what I think you mean.
ohhhhhh. you didnt say something like it first :p miracles do happen, haha
someloser*rider Wrote:ohhhhhh. you didnt say something like it first :p miracles do happen, haha
not in his case :p
[Image: underminebanner.jpg]
someloser*rider Wrote:ohhhhhh. you didnt say something like it first :p miracles do happen, haha

'Ey, I got SOME moral deceny Tongue
Dirty Doug Wrote:What do you mean by "beat it"? Please...Please don't mean what I think you mean.

Video's game!!! Obviously that's where you beat computer video games!! What else could I mean?
Burton Custom '04
Burton Mission bindings '05
Burton Freestyle Boots '05

Park set up:
Burtom Dominant Slick '05
Ride Ex Bindings '05
Ride Haze Boots '06

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post Your location!!! Brodiekiller 47 22,328 11-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Last Post: dontbiffit
  Dudes! I get to make a snow thread!!! SnoBordPrincess 27 7,876 12-19-2006, 11:43 AM
Last Post: SnoBordPrincess
  Offical "BrokeBack" spoofs thread Brodiekiller 7 2,606 03-23-2006, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Dino00235
  The (Civilized) Debate Thread executiveblondi 60 9,748 03-10-2006, 01:36 AM
Last Post: executiveblondi
  Disregard this post, I need to do something for History... Dirty Doug 5 2,380 02-17-2006, 07:26 PM
Last Post: SnoBordPrincess
  post your myspace links again! actionwoman 63 14,290 02-16-2006, 03:39 PM
Last Post: asd
  Disregard this post, I need to do something for History... Dirty Doug 0 1,343 02-16-2006, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Dirty Doug
  The "Picture of yourself thread" FatePhotography 50 10,569 02-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Last Post: fr0st m0nkey
  My 100th post!!! PerfectCircle 34 8,046 01-26-2006, 10:29 PM
Last Post: asd
  Post Pictures Of Your Ex!!! jam*wil 27 7,332 01-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Last Post: nitro852