Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imagine, snowboarding all year!
its a nice thought isnt it? if only it were possible!... No wait, it IS possible with my all new product... Global Air Conditioning! Thats right ladies and gentalmen and ladies! invest now, while time lasts, with a simple donation of all your worldy possesions to yours true its possible that i might spend it on Global AC! Smile!!!
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegitarian.
I wish.

this is getting pathetic for me people, I've had dreams about work(snowboarding) every single night this week. Ah!
[Image: 6g1wbhf.jpg]
the attitude that snowboarding is fun regardless of pow or rain, big mountain or small mountain, box or groomer
someloser*rider Wrote:I wish.

this is getting pathetic for me people, I've had dreams about work(snowboarding) every single night this week. Ah!

Agreed, this is getting pathetic. I must have read each snowboarding mag i own like 20 times so far this summer. My friends are starting to get worried about me, they think I should get help :p
[Image: underminebanner.jpg]
I too had a dream about boardin, but it wasn't a good one Sad
[Image: siglyness.jpg]
oh man I can't tell you how many dreams I've had about snowboarding. I think I average about 3 or 4 a week, and they're always me boarding at a diff. place. Justin, we should both go in for counseling and therapy Confusedurprised
I usually never remember my dreams. Maybe 5 a year, tops.
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:oh man I can't tell you how many dreams I've had about snowboarding. I think I average about 3 or 4 a week, and they're always me boarding at a diff. place. Justin, we should both go in for counseling and therapy Confusedurprised

Why, I don't want it to stop lol. Its the closest I can get until November :p
you can go to China where they have an inddor slope/park. Just imagine riding and sushi all day!! Good times!
Burton Custom '04
Burton Mission bindings '05
Burton Freestyle Boots '05

Park set up:
Burtom Dominant Slick '05
Ride Ex Bindings '05
Ride Haze Boots '06
Brodiekiller Wrote:you can go to China where they have an inddor slope/park. Just imagine riding and sushi all day!! Good times!
Yeah, or Chile Big Grin
Brodiekiller Wrote:you can go to China where they have an inddor slope/park. Just imagine riding and sushi all day!! Good times!
There's an indoor slope near where I live.... Cold is something the English are good at...except tea
[Image: style2,ass-spc-lord.png]
nitro852 Wrote:There's an indoor slope near where I live....
and why arnt you snowboarding right now?
the attitude that snowboarding is fun regardless of pow or rain, big mountain or small mountain, box or groomer
someloser*rider Wrote:and why arnt you snowboarding right now?

I've seen one of those indoor parks before, its like $30 for a half hour.
Dirty Doug Wrote:I've seen one of those indoor parks before, its like $30 for a half hour.

Sweet, I could go riding for 15 minutes lol
Dirty Doug Wrote:I've seen one of those indoor parks before, its like $30 for a half hour.
I would go, atleast for a 1/2 a week then.
...Sushi's japanese, not chinese...

Me and Powder.fan had the idea of opening an indoor snowboarding place in vancouver when we grew a bit older... we kinda hit a snag though... we're both virtually broke... so yeah, we just need a small donation of ~$2billion, and that should be fine... (note: no money shall be returned)

you can donate cash by clicking the donate button in my sig Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Snowboarding gps? carlee 3 4,534 11-30-2021, 02:04 PM
Last Post: wereandtear
  I love getting TransWorld Snowboarding... Brodiekiller 6 2,456 11-13-2021, 04:23 PM
  satiric snowboarding vid actionwoman 2 1,394 11-04-2021, 04:16 AM
  Happy New Year All!!!!!!!!!!!! PerfectCircle 15 4,741 10-30-2021, 09:07 AM
  Make Some Money For Snowboarding greggomatic 5 2,254 10-19-2021, 01:49 PM
  Snowboarding Wallpaper Brodiekiller 14 9,375 10-19-2021, 08:21 AM
  12 Year Old White Power Country Singers Brodiekiller 7 2,654 10-18-2021, 07:27 PM
  So bored without snowboarding... Powder.fan. 43 9,435 10-18-2021, 02:31 AM
  The 40 Year Old Virgin Brodiekiller 6 2,381 10-15-2021, 05:44 AM
  tired of snowboarding? how about paintball! john_4398 14 4,106 10-09-2021, 06:23 PM