Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Thread to Convince BrodieKiller to Post Pics of Himself with Braces
Whereas, Brodiekiller has announced that he has recently acquired a fantastic set of braces on his teeth, and
Whereas, it is unknown whether or not he will want to post pictures of himself with said braces, and
Whereas, several of these "braces pictures" would greatly enhance the quality of the snowboarding2 community,

I hereby move that we all bother him until he acquiesces to our request. Does anyone second the motion?
[Image: image,Beky,white,black.png]
haha, definitely.

I would post some braces pictures up, but I never smile so much you can see my teeth Big Grin...or should it be Smile lol, im bored.
[Image: 6g1wbhf.jpg]
the attitude that snowboarding is fun regardless of pow or rain, big mountain or small mountain, box or groomer
barces are destroying natural selection....
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegitarian.
no, they're actually not. noboby died because of crooked teeth...all braces do is perpetuate human overinvolvement in image.
executiveblondi Wrote:no, they're actually not. noboby died because of crooked teeth...all braces do is perpetuate human overinvolvement in image.
not my line of thought... picture thus:

half decent looking girl, horrible teeth. naturally she wouldnt' perpetuate her genes with very high quality ones, but with braces her teeth are fixed and she can find a better mate, thus lowering the quality of the gene pool.
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegitarian.
Powder.fan. Wrote:not my line of thought... picture thus:

half decent looking girl, horrible teeth. naturally she wouldnt' perpetuate her genes with very high quality ones, but with braces her teeth are fixed and she can find a better mate, thus lowering the quality of the gene pool.

lol good point. it's a stretch, but decent Smile

BUT, crooked teeth, biologically, have no effect on living vs. dying...so the lowering quality of the gene pool doesn't matter in this case! (thank god)
haha ya crooked teeth is not hereditary.
Some people are like slinky's not really good for anything but you can't help smile when one falls down the stairs.
executiveblondi Wrote:BUT, crooked teeth, biologically, have no effect on living vs. dying...so the lowering quality of the gene pool doesn't matter in this case! (thank god)

Actually... in order to contribute to the gene pool... you just need to live long enough to reproduce. Oh yeah, and reproduce.

Powder.fan. Wrote:not my line of thought... picture thus:

Good point.

I think that in order to combat this problem.... everybody who gets braces should also get a giant tattoo on their forehead that says "GENETICALLY FLAWED".

On the other hand.... consider this... same girl - no braces, ugly teeth. She finds herself another hideously disfigured mate (hey, a girl with crooked teeth can't be too picky....)...

....wouldn't their horribly mutated children drag down the 'gene pool' a lot farther than in your other case?
if the person with bad teeth does reproduce (before or after they had braces...acquired characteristics aren't hereditary), and does produce more crooked-toothed people, essentially it doesn't matter because tooth straightness/crookedness doesn't determine the quality of the human race as a whole.

the only reason why this perpetuation of bad teeth could be considered detrimental to society is because people don't WANT to have crooked teeth, but it has nothing to do with our biological status in evolution, etc.
Its because were all a bunch of shallow people Smile
Some people are like slinky's not really good for anything but you can't help smile when one falls down the stairs.
the majority: absolutely

it is human nature to judge...everybody (and i do mean EVERYBODY) does it. some people just don't express their judgements, and don't let them rule their lives.

as you look at someone or talk to someone, you form an opinion in your mind of them before you actually know them. some people stick by this, and some people are more open to allowing people to be more diverse than is expressed in initial contact.
why are we turning this into a smart sounding conversation.

c'mon guys.

:p
[Image: 6g1wbhf.jpg]
the attitude that snowboarding is fun regardless of pow or rain, big mountain or small mountain, box or groomer
LOL! This is hilarious!!! Sorry I was traveling on business for a couple days (into PA). I was actually going to post some pics in the "braces" thread. I will do so tonight when I get home, b/c the pics are on my home pc. Prepare to be amazed, astonished, and totally grossed out questioning all logic and theory!
Burton Custom '04
Burton Mission bindings '05
Burton Freestyle Boots '05

Park set up:
Burtom Dominant Slick '05
Ride Ex Bindings '05
Ride Haze Boots '06
executiveblondi Wrote:essentially it doesn't matter because tooth straightness/crookedness doesn't determine the quality of the human race as a whole.

As if....

I think it has everything to do with the quality of the human race....

(But if you wanna picture something funny.... imagine the quote above being read aloud with a lisp... heh heh)
Dino00235 Wrote:As if....

I think it has everything to do with the quality of the human race....

(But if you wanna picture something funny.... imagine the quote above being read aloud with a lisp... heh heh)
lol yes that is pretty funny :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  say whatever u want in this post! chosen1 37 10,263 11-22-2021, 02:11 PM
Last Post: wereandtear
  Dudes! I get to make a snow thread!!! SnoBordPrincess 28 8,361 11-18-2021, 11:08 PM
  Offical "BrokeBack" spoofs thread Brodiekiller 8 2,916 11-10-2021, 03:34 AM
  Disregard this post, I need to do something for History... Dirty Doug 6 2,478 11-05-2021, 06:47 AM
  Disregard this post, I need to do something for History... Dirty Doug 1 1,535 11-05-2021, 06:17 AM
  The "Picture of yourself thread" FatePhotography 51 11,349 11-01-2021, 01:59 PM
  Post Pictures Of Your Ex!!! jam*wil 28 8,003 10-30-2021, 01:35 PM
  My 100th post!!! PerfectCircle 35 8,582 10-29-2021, 08:44 AM
  My Best Post Ever!!! Brodiekiller 6 2,427 10-24-2021, 01:10 AM
  Post Your location!!! Brodiekiller 48 23,836 10-20-2021, 08:16 AM