Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So bored without snowboarding...
so.... i've decided i'm very bored without snowboarding, my weekends tend to be fairly dull. i can either do the usual party stuff, normally regret it afterwards... or go to movies, but thats pricey... cant longboard anymore, too much rain... or any other general summer activitys.... so.. here i am, bored. so what're you all doing for entertainment?
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegitarian.
Powder.fan. Wrote:so.... i've decided i'm very bored without snowboarding, my weekends tend to be fairly dull. i can either do the usual party stuff, normally regret it afterwards... or go to movies, but thats pricey... cant longboard anymore, too much rain... or any other general summer activitys.... so.. here i am, bored. so what're you all doing for entertainment?

Ever notice how often I post here? Haha. I've been talking to my friends, mainly my girl Emily since she's three states away, downloading a lot of music, posting a lot here, watching various TV shows, just whatever is on comedy central at the time.

I hear ya on the boredom thing though, its bad. I can't go down the shore anymore because its cold and rainy, Comedy Central been pissing me off lately with their constant marathons of Mad TV...that show is just stupid! Gah, play good shows more often, like South Park, Reno 911, the Daily Show, etc.

I usually party as well, but you can only do that so often. I don't even have college stuff to worry about anymore, I've already applied to my schools...theres just nothing to do anymore...
[Image: underminebanner.jpg]
Mmm...I just hang around the house on forums or playin' World of Warcraft. School during the day, and also like Justin said, I watch a lot of Comedy Central, but their madtv daily marathons (it's usually on for a few hours every day, isn't it?) totally suck. <3 Reno 911, The Daily Show and Drawn Together- new season of that show on the 19th, w00t
[Image: siglyness.jpg]
Dirty Doug Wrote:Mmm...I just hang around the house on forums or playin' World of Warcraft. School during the day, and also like Justin said, I watch a lot of Comedy Central, but their madtv daily marathons (it's usually on for a few hours every day, isn't it?) totally suck. <3 Reno 911, The Daily Show and Drawn Together- new season of that show on the 19th, w00t

Yeah Mad TV blows. Play good shows more often damn it!

Oh, and I'm going to go see Waiting tonight, I heard that was really funny.
Oh that looked pretty funny, lemme know how it turns out...Not that I'll go and see it cuz the theaters are so damn expensive, but I could always rent it in 6 months.
I hate this, its just cold enough to torture me yet no SNOW!!! AHHHHH!!! i'm so bored, guess theres always skateboarding but that gets old fast...
Some people are like slinky's not really good for anything but you can't help smile when one falls down the stairs.
rage Wrote:I hate this, its just cold enough to torture me yet no SNOW!!! AHHHHH!!! i'm so bored, guess theres always skateboarding but that gets old fast...

I wish it was at least cold here, its still hotº and LOTS of rain.
Dirty Doug Wrote:I wish it was at least cold here, its still hotº and LOTS of rain.

Yeah, its been mid 50s and rainy here all week, its so depressing, every time I look out the winow I think "Damn...if it was 30 degrees colder it would be a friggen blizzard out there..."
jjyank Wrote:Yeah, its been mid 50s and rainy here all week, its so depressing, every time I look out the winow I think "Damn...if it was 30 degrees colder it would be a friggen blizzard out there..."

Yea, exactly. And then, its also not the best standing at the bus stop in the rain either.
Dirty Doug Wrote:Yea, exactly. And then, its also not the best standing at the bus stop in the rain either.

Haha you silly underclassmen and your buses...oh how I love driving to school Big Grin
jjyank Wrote:Ever notice how often I post here? Haha. I've been talking to my friends, mainly my girl Emily since she's three states away, downloading a lot of music, posting a lot here, watching various TV shows, just whatever is on comedy central at the time.

I hear ya on the boredom thing though, its bad. I can't go down the shore anymore because its cold and rainy, Comedy Central been pissing me off lately with their constant marathons of Mad TV...that show is just stupid! Gah, play good shows more often, like South Park, Reno 911, the Daily Show, etc.

I usually party as well, but you can only do that so often. I don't even have college stuff to worry about anymore, I've already applied to my schools...theres just nothing to do anymore...
man the Daily Show is my favorite show. have you ever seen Jon Stewart stand up? hes like 5'1 or some really short height. lol he just has that comedic pause sometimes
[Image: star-sig.jpg]
patdone Wrote:man the Daily Show is my favorite show. have you ever seen Jon Stewart stand up? hes like 5'1 or some really short height. lol he just has that comedic pause sometimes

Damn it. I thought you meant he does stand up comedy at first.
Dirty Doug Wrote:Damn it. I thought you meant he does stand up comedy at first.

Haha yeah, thats what I thought me meant too. The Daily Show is hands down my favorite TV show. Its perfect, because I follow politics, and its the perfect mix of humor and politics. I love it. There have been times where I can't remember laughing harder than when I do when I'm watching that show.
jjyank Wrote:Haha yeah, thats what I thought me meant too. The Daily Show is hands down my favorite TV show. Its perfect, because I follow politics, and its the perfect mix of humor and politics. I love it. There have been times where I can't remember laughing harder than when I do when I'm watching that show.

I don't pay much attention to politics, and I often forget to watch it, but I do still find it pretty funny. Nothing will ever top Family Guy though.
4 words: boyfriend that can drive Big Grin

I havent even been on here for like a week.

But I had been busy this last week because we had a kid that graduated last year die last saturday night Confusedad: and he was one of my bf's good friends. So yeah, that was TONS of fun. :undecided
[Image: 6g1wbhf.jpg]
the attitude that snowboarding is fun regardless of pow or rain, big mountain or small mountain, box or groomer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Snowboarding gps? carlee 2 4,021 02-12-2009, 11:32 AM
Last Post: LibTechRD878
  Snowboarding Wallpaper Brodiekiller 13 8,643 11-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Dan Gerous
  snowboarding t-shirts and such mikes 0 1,571 09-20-2006, 12:25 PM
Last Post: mikes
  I love getting TransWorld Snowboarding... Brodiekiller 5 2,021 07-26-2006, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Trader97
  satiric snowboarding vid actionwoman 1 1,137 02-10-2006, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Brodiekiller
  if yer bored... actionwoman 1 1,257 11-30-2005, 06:42 PM
Last Post: jam*wil
  Make Some Money For Snowboarding greggomatic 4 1,855 10-27-2005, 04:41 PM
Last Post: jjyank
  I'm bored, where is everyone!!! School? Brodiekiller 32 5,381 09-21-2005, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Dino00235
  Imagine, snowboarding all year! Powder.fan. 16 4,003 07-20-2005, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Dirty Doug
  tired of snowboarding? how about paintball! john_4398 13 3,332 04-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Last Post: SomeGuy