shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and
which
you must have.

The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing
them with desire.

Both of you have forgotten your purses.

It would be totally rude to push in front of the first woman if you
had no money to pay for the shoes.

The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.

Your friend ! is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop
and sees your dilemma.

She prepares to throw her purse to you.

If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other
shopper and buy the shoes.

At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and,
*whilst it is in flight* you could nip around the other shopper, catch
the purse and buy the shoes.

Always remembering that until the purse had *actually been thrown* it
would be plain wrong to be forward of the other shopper.
[Image: style1,Amy.png]
Thank you.!!! Now I know exactly what to do in that situation. Your my
e-hero.
We stand sideways. We sleep on floors. We get up early and go to sleep late. We've been mocked. We've been turned away by cops that won't have us. We are relentless. We dream it, we make it, we break it, we fix it. We create. We destroy. We wreck ourselves day in and day out and yet we stomp that one trick or find that one line that keeps us coming back.We progress. WE SNOWBOARD
Awesome, now when faced with that same situation, I know just what to do! :p
[Image: underminebanner.jpg]
that's freaking awesome Amy
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:that's freaking awesome Amy
not just awesome... but freaking awesome.

... you're so silly, amber. I'm glad you're my inter-friend.

... that sounded bad.
jam*wil Wrote:not just awesome... but freaking awesome.

... you're so silly, amber. I'm glad you're my inter-friend.

... that sounded bad.

no worries dude, you'll always have me to randomly comment your myspace pro Big Grin .....
*ooooh I haven't said hi in a while*
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:no worries dude, you'll always have me to randomly comment your myspace pro Big Grin .....
*ooooh I haven't said hi in a while*
Yeah... mySpace is dumb cuz nobody from my school has it..
jam*wil Wrote:Yeah... mySpace is dumb cuz nobody from my school has it..

Myspace is a religion in my school. Its really sad actually...
jam*wil Wrote:Yeah... mySpace is dumb cuz nobody from my school has it..

jjyank Wrote:Myspace is a religion in my school. Its really sad actually...

lol^ everybody around me have it, if you don't have it ur a loser. so i have one. if ppl say its for emo ***s, its not
We stand sideways. We sleep on floors. We get up early and go to sleep late. We've been mocked. We've been turned away by cops that won't have us. We are relentless. We dream it, we make it, we break it, we fix it. We create. We destroy. We wreck ourselves day in and day out and yet we stomp that one trick or find that one line that keeps us coming back.We progress. WE SNOWBOARD
asd Wrote:lol^ everybody around me have it, if you don't have it ur a loser. so i have one. if ppl say its for emo ***s, its not

Na, its not for emo kids, although a lot of them have it. Which is pretty funny, because wouldn't you think that emo kids would hate myspace judging from the rest of their ideals? Seems pretty hypocritical to me.

Anyway, its just a fun way to keep in touch. Myspace got cool for me after like 10 of my friends went off to college last year, it just makes it easier.
Yeah... well up here in Canada we have a little thing called nexopia... and it serves the same function as mySpace for all you americanos... I've got both because I talk to ppl all over the place, but Nexo is definately where the local people hang out...
you guys gotta add me. http://www.myspace.com/cabstithel cus ill be posting all my videos once thier done on it.
asd Wrote:you guys gotta add me. http://www.myspace.com/cabstithel cus ill be posting all my videos once thier done on it.

how do you make your profile private? I notice yours is.
[Image: style1,Amy.png]
they should make a commercial out of that. and have a european soccer referee come out of nowhere and call offsides, lol! I think it would be a good one. IM GOING TO SELL MY COMMERCIAL IDEA AND MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS w00t!

Ill split it with you Amy. Big Grin
[Image: star-sig.jpg]
actionwoman Wrote:how do you make your profile private? I notice yours is.

you have to put your age under 18. It automatically makes it private. go to edit profile / basic info / and then under date of birth put so your under 18.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All the bacon in the world... Dirty Doug 13 3,155 08-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Last Post: jjyank
  World Cup Of Hockey jam*wil 16 2,908 09-15-2004, 09:55 PM
Last Post: jam*wil