Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mt. Hood Snowboard Camp
I was looking at the Mt. Hood Snowboarding Camp in the summer and it looks pretty sweet has anybody done it before.
K2 Fuse 155cm,Rome Crail 53
Drake 50 Bindings, Flux Super Titan
Celsius

Shred the Edge to the Edge of Exsistence![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FlowMaster Wrote:I was looking at the Mt. Hood Snowboarding Camp in the summer and it looks pretty sweet has anybody done it before.

this is a pretty cool camp... u get to snowboard even on summer! 2 bad its all the way on the west coast... do u know how many days one session camp is gonna be?? and isn't it this kind of camp mostly for kids rather than adults... never seen any adult doing this camp thing...

05/06:
GNU CHB(53)
Ride LX
Ride Anthem
It's like 950 dollars plus airfare but they have all ages and the riding is only five days but still it looks nice
K2 Fuse 155cm,Rome Crail 53
Drake 50 Bindings, Flux Super Titan
Celsius

Shred the Edge to the Edge of Exsistence![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FlowMaster Wrote:It's like 950 dollars plus airfare but they have all ages and the riding is only five days but still it looks nice

so its like 5 days of camp u mean???

05/06:
GNU CHB(53)
Ride LX
Ride Anthem
I'm going this summer if I can raise half the money.
[Image: untitled11ya.gif]
I was seriously considering windells, which is like hoodd.. but I decided that snowbaording is mostly just a social thing for me, as opposed to a competitive thing, sO I can't justify spending that much money on it.
I'd like to add that I went this summer and it was definately a really cool place to stay at but I really didn't learn very much. However, the staff are very cool and the facility is AMAZING.
[Image: untitled11ya.gif]
My Friend went to COC (camp of champions) in whistler last year, and he said it was fricken awsome. Hes going again this year. You snowboard from like 8-4 or something like that, and then theirs a bunch of things you can do after. They have different amounts of days and stuff like that too.
Adults are welcome, and if I was going to go to a snowboard camp, I'd go to COC.

Too bad I'm not rich...
We stand sideways. We sleep on floors. We get up early and go to sleep late. We've been mocked. We've been turned away by cops that won't have us. We are relentless. We dream it, we make it, we break it, we fix it. We create. We destroy. We wreck ourselves day in and day out and yet we stomp that one trick or find that one line that keeps us coming back.We progress. WE SNOWBOARD
asd Wrote:My Friend went to COC (camp of champions) in whistler last year, and he said it was fricken awsome. Hes going again this year. You snowboard from like 8-4 or something like that, and then theirs a bunch of things you can do after. They have different amounts of days and stuff like that too.
Adults are welcome, and if I was going to go to a snowboard camp, I'd go to COC.

Too bad I'm not rich...

Same, I'd go to COC, but I won't be able to afford it forever. lol
[SIZE="5"]RIDE Fleetwood 155
K2 Cinch CTS
ThirtyTwo TM-Two
[/SIZE]
This post of snowboard of HyperOutdoor brand is pretty awesome because it gave me spectacular idea to change it in a game controller. However I learnt something new today and I feel it my achievement with "HyperOutdoor" and now I can also make this controller out of HyperOutdoor snowboard.

So thank you very much Ratchet for sharing this informative post.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Snowboard too wide? GeoFX 5 1,969 04-13-2019, 11:35 PM
Last Post: PaulElie
  Where to buy snowboard for cheap? razz 13 2,917 04-09-2019, 02:03 AM
Last Post: PaulElie
  looking for snowboard buddies jinsei 15 3,608 10-13-2006, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Trader97
  New snowboard! jjyank 14 2,408 09-14-2006, 10:14 PM
Last Post: jjyank
  Snowboard related but slightly off-topic Trilby 6 1,406 09-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Trilby
  Highly Recommended: Google Earth Ski/Snowboard Resort Map alex 0 986 05-12-2006, 12:12 PM
Last Post: alex
  Lib Tech Jamie Lynn Phoenix Ship 157w Snowboard skuba 8 4,413 04-21-2006, 06:15 PM
Last Post: FlowMaster
  snowboard movies... can you dig it!?!? jam*wil 13 2,281 03-23-2006, 06:41 PM
Last Post: FlowMaster
  Looking for a "Snow Bunny" to snowboard with? AZSNOWBOARDER 20 2,984 02-27-2006, 05:27 PM
Last Post: jjyank
  Burton Shaun White Snowboard abc123 0 1,177 02-22-2006, 07:25 AM
Last Post: abc123