Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew a picture of my life...
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs10/300..._DirtyDoug.jpg

May not look like much, but looking back on it now that hte picture is finished, I can see some of it being symbolic for things in my life
[Image: siglyness.jpg]
the link is broken. try redoing the link cus when I click on it theirs still the ... in the top.
We stand sideways. We sleep on floors. We get up early and go to sleep late. We've been mocked. We've been turned away by cops that won't have us. We are relentless. We dream it, we make it, we break it, we fix it. We create. We destroy. We wreck ourselves day in and day out and yet we stomp that one trick or find that one line that keeps us coming back.We progress. WE SNOWBOARD
Ah, woops-- I just copied and pasted my thread from another forum, I forget it does that..

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31444679/

there ya go
wow, thats quite complicated.
We stand sideways. We sleep on floors. We get up early and go to sleep late. We've been mocked. We've been turned away by cops that won't have us. We are relentless. We dream it, we make it, we break it, we fix it. We create. We destroy. We wreck ourselves day in and day out and yet we stomp that one trick or find that one line that keeps us coming back.We progress. WE SNOWBOARD
man that is some damn good art. However why are you depressed? I hate depression, and I try very hard to keep a positive mentality throughout all situations.

Trust me, you will be a much happier person and better to be around.
wow, im impressed. all of my artistic talent dissapeared when i was about 10. lol

so yeah. good stuff doug but how come your depressed?
I dont like depression either and try to keep myself happy all the time.:bugs_smil

as james said it makes you feel alot better!
[Image: style2,ass-spc-lord.png]
Yea, I try to keep a positive mentality-- I mean like I'm not suicidal or anything, but my life has just been shitty and I just can't seem to find a reason to get out of bed....I just need to learn to love myself, I guess....There's a lot more to it, but I don't really feel comfortable talking about it over a forum where any one can go and read it though
Dirty Doug Wrote:There's a lot more to it, but I don't really feel comfortable talking about it over a forum where any one can go and read it though
haha. quite understandable.
wow - heavy. you may want to talk to someone - I wish I had when I was 15 and not waited until I was 23.
[Image: style1,Amy.png]
actionwoman Wrote:wow - heavy. you may want to talk to someone - I wish I had when I was 15 and not waited until I was 23.

Yea, I've talked to some of my better friends that I feel like I can confide in them and it helps a little bit, but I think so far that drawing has helped the most, I felt better after doing it, it's my way of expressing myself.
http://xdx.wtcsites.com/dougabstractcolor.jpg

It took me 2 hours to add color to it, lol....My wrist is too sore from doing that Sad
Dirty Doug Wrote:http://xdx.wtcsites.com/dougabstractcolor.jpg

It took me 2 hours to add color to it, lol....My wrist is too sore from doing that Sad
it don't work... apparently your host doesn't like you hotlinking.
Really? That's lame- it works for me
it works for me.

its good in colour. made me notice things i didnt before.
like the goolish face in the centre is actually being squished by fingers! :p
Dirty Doug Wrote:Yea, I've talked to some of my better friends that I feel like I can confide in them and it helps a little bit, but I think so far that drawing has helped the most, I felt better after doing it, it's my way of expressing myself.
True that, thats how writing music is for me. I've had a rough last couple of months caused by a certain ex of mine, but everything is cool now. Feel better! And sweet art by the way Big Grin
[Image: underminebanner.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picture - vote. someloser*rider 15 2,129 08-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Last Post: patdone
  The Gods of Metal Spare a Life! Brodiekiller 6 1,955 04-22-2006, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Dirty Doug
  real life enactment of Simpsons intro actionwoman 4 1,740 03-06-2006, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Dirty Doug
  The "Picture of yourself thread" FatePhotography 50 9,683 02-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Last Post: fr0st m0nkey
  I love how the hair came out on this picture Dirty Doug 4 1,898 05-17-2005, 07:07 PM
Last Post: jjyank
  Life Cycle DirtyD669 5 2,371 12-22-2004, 02:03 PM
Last Post: DirtyD669
  life the universe and everything Powder.fan. 5 1,890 08-31-2004, 03:33 PM
Last Post: nitro852