Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just sold my computer...
...and it's kind of sad. I think I'm going to miss my computer. =(

I bought it after Christmas for $500 plus a $500 gift card at the Sony outlet store. It's an RC110G, which is a really nice machine. Here's a picture of one...

[Image: 264.jpg]

Anyway, I sold it on eBay for $845 because I really needed the money. Also, I have a free computer which I got from the office (boss gave it to me - I didn't steal it), so that's cool. Still, my old computer was a 3GHz dual-core liquid cooled CPU with 1GB of RAM and 250GB SATA hard drive. My new computer has 512MB of RAM, 40GB IDE hard drive, and I don't even know what kinda processor. Sure, it's fine, but still.. I'm sad.. So I decided to share.

Besides, it isn't like we were talking about anything else. Wink
I will never part with my baby Confusedurprised hes all I got at this point in my life! hahaha. but really Confusedurprised
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:I will never part with my baby Confusedurprised hes all I got at this point in my life! hahaha. but really Confusedurprised
You've also got your snowboa- um, snoboard. If I was really desperate for cash, and needed the couple hundred bucks I could get from selling that, I'd have to seriously re-evaluate how much I "needed" the money. I'll never sell my snowboard. I've got some iPods about to have auctions created for 'em, and who knows what else, but the board will never be on eBay.
i will keep every one of my snowboards until the day i die.

my computer on the other hand..needs help.
[Image: 6g1wbhf.jpg]
the attitude that snowboarding is fun regardless of pow or rain, big mountain or small mountain, box or groomer
someloser*rider Wrote:i will keep every one of my snowboards until the day i die.
Not me. I'm selling my first snowboard. For $10,000. =)
I'm curious what would put a teenage in such need of cash....
__________Eric__________
05/06 - Arbor A-Frame (62)
03/04 - Ride Flight Migs
03/04 - Salomon F24

04/05 - Salomon Era (58)

06/07 - Ride DH (55)
06/07 - Ride Beta
06/07 - DC Judge
Trader97 Wrote:I'm curious what would put a teenage in such need of cash....
sex, drugs, rock-and-roll.. to name a few.
Trader97 Wrote:I'm curious what would put a teenage in such need of cash....

I'm 28.

I also bought a new car recently, and haven't sold my old one yet.

That should help a little with why I'm short on dough recently. It isn't terrible or anything; I'll do fine... just liquidating some assets. But, that aside; I'm confused as to why you thought I was a teenager. You even posted in the birthday thread I shouldn't've started, but then narrowly saved by making it about sky-diving instead. Angel

Seriously though, do I act like a teenager? I'm not sure how to take what you said... :confused:

PS: That sky-diving place is actually in PA, not NY, as I originally said. Oops.
GimmeSnow Wrote:I'm 28.

I'll gladly elaborate further on my life - specifically in terms of finances, if you'd like - it's really no trouble. I'm not terribly secretive about such things. However, first, I'm really curious why you thought I was a teenager. Really, really curious. Thanks.

ahhh my apologies for assuming... I assumed because most or lots of posters on here are teenagers and I did not expect a 28 year old to have to "force" to sell a pc for money. It seems more like what I would do at 18 than at 28 Smile.

Hope you are not taking this negatively...I nae mean it that way. and of course you do not have to disclose your financial situations.

Again, I do apologize if I had offended ya in anyway.
__________Eric__________
03/04 - Ride Flight Migs
03/04 - Salomon F24

04/05 - Salomon Era (58)

06/07 - Ride DH (55)
06/07 - Ride Beta
06/07 - DC Judge
Trader97 Wrote:ahhh my apologies for assuming... I assumed because most or lots of posters on here are teenagers and I did not expect a 28 year old to have to "force" to sell a pc for money. It seems more like what I would do at 18 than at 28 Smile.

Hope you are not taking this negatively...I nae mean it that way. and of course you do not have to disclose your financial situations.

Again, I do apologize if I had offended ya in anyway.
Not offended in the least. I was just curious. I read your post and I just couldn't help thinking, "Am I coming off like a teenager? I wonder how." I did edit that post because it sounded a little jerkish the first time. I actually did mean that I would elaborate, though. I'm not shy. Wink
GimmeSnow Wrote:Not offended in the least. I was just curious. I read your post and I just couldn't help thinking, "Am I coming off like a teenager? I wonder how." I did edit that post because it sounded a little jerkish the first time. I actually did mean that I would elaborate, though. I'm not shy. Wink

No, not that you were coming off as a teenager. Like I said, I just assume you were one of the kids out here since many of our repeat posters are kids.
yah I totally forgot the birthday thread about age 28...
__________Eric__________
03/04 - Ride Flight Migs
03/04 - Salomon F24

04/05 - Salomon Era (58)

06/07 - Ride DH (55)
06/07 - Ride Beta
06/07 - DC Judge
kids....to be consdered a kid.....OH HELL NO!!!!! Confusedurprised

hehe Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post