Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dudes! I get to make a snow thread!!!
oh BOY it snowed here today for the first time this season!!! It was coming down tonight on my way home. It was awesome to drive along and see the snow coming down like crazy. I got soooo dang hyper it wasn't even funny haha.
so ok this thread is just like a few others but hey....it's freaking far west Texas...it's not even supposed to snow here till the end of December..and even then..we're lucky if we get ONE day of snow! (I board 3 hours away in new mex). so this was pretty sweet(the weather people had no clue) and it means the season is going to be kickass Big Grin

The first one isn't the best pic but it's kinda cool! right outside my house kinda under a tree..you can see the snow shimmering. The other is just me and my sis freezing to death outside(we were trying to stop chattering haha) with snowflakes on us yay.

Attached Files
.jpg   snow1.jpg (Size: 125.35 KB / Downloads: 120)
.jpg   sarsmesnow.jpg (Size: 92.51 KB / Downloads: 117)
w00t for you.. but wtf is that crap, haha, snow in Texas but here in Massachusetts I haven't seen a single snow flake.
[Image: siglyness.jpg]
^^ You think that's bad? I live in Canada, and we haven't even had one day of snow here yet. WTF!
It was supposed to snow 2 inches last night!! but I woke up to nothing! wth?

but it is 18 degrees out right now, thats good. And in the next ten days, it is not supposed to get warmer than 30 degrees (according to weather.com, and NOAA.com) And its supposed to snow tomorow. Hopefully I can find a place that is open this saturday, I took off work. :p Next saturday won't be a problem.
We stand sideways. We sleep on floors. We get up early and go to sleep late. We've been mocked. We've been turned away by cops that won't have us. We are relentless. We dream it, we make it, we break it, we fix it. We create. We destroy. We wreck ourselves day in and day out and yet we stomp that one trick or find that one line that keeps us coming back.We progress. WE SNOWBOARD
asd Wrote:It was supposed to snow 2 inches last night!! but I woke up to nothing! wth?

but it is 18 degrees out right now, thats good. And in the next ten days, it is not supposed to get warmer than 30 degrees (according to weather.com, and NOAA.com) And its supposed to snow tomorow. Hopefully I can find a place that is open this saturday, I took off work. :p Next saturday won't be a problem.

It's 15*C (that's about 55-60*F if I had to guess) where I am right now. Sad
Ooh, that sucks Nate_doggg.

btw, Forgot to say it in my last post. You Lucky Princess!
We stand sideways. We sleep on floors. We get up early and go to sleep late. We've been mocked. We've been turned away by cops that won't have us. We are relentless. We dream it, we make it, we break it, we fix it. We create. We destroy. We wreck ourselves day in and day out and yet we stomp that one trick or find that one line that keeps us coming back.We progress. WE SNOWBOARD
Here too, Montreal is very warm, no snow yet... It's supposed to get colder by the weekend and stay cold so I'm hoping for a big white dump!

Dan Gerous
: check my blog for snowboarding stuff

DAN.GEROUS.NET
Nate_doggg Wrote:^^ You think that's bad? I live in Canada, and we haven't even had one day of snow here yet. WTF!

!!!!!!!!!

well the high around here is like mid 40s this week. normally about 50-60 degrees so compared to some of you it's downright summer haha. I hope to be boarding in a week or two. and I CANNOT stop thinking about it...I have crispy brand new tomcat binders to try out and it's killing me Confusedurprised
Canada, and no snow....I live in las vegas nv, and the lee canyon snow park about 30 min outside of town got snow last week!!!! Season opens FRIDAY!!!!! Im calling out to work, and going riding. I hit Park City in 2 weeks.
yeah, Stowe is closing for the weekend becaue there isn't enough snow! Killington is still staying alive though, I'll be there saturday.
[Image: underminebanner.jpg]
Great to hear theres snow in TX, my brother called and rubbed it in my face. But seriously Waterville, Loon and Cranmore all have like NO snow.
They said they will open on the 16th at the latest.... ughh
Snow is White Happiness
It hasn't covered up the grass all the way, but its snow, and its staying. It is only 28*F out right now. Smile

Pluss, their is a hill about an hour away that will be opening tomorow. So, I'm going. Smile

(picture is of my front yard)

Attached Files
.jpg   CAB_0005.jpg (Size: 86.87 KB / Downloads: 93)
Had my first run today at Jay Peak! It was sick. Perfect weather.

They only had one run open, but it was a black diamond and it was loads of fun. After awhile my friends and I got some boxes and rails and sessioned them for awhile. Pretty sweet!
[Image: underminebanner.jpg]
jjyank Wrote:Had my first run today at Jay Peak! It was sick. Perfect weather.

They only had one run open, but it was a black diamond and it was loads of fun. After awhile my friends and I got some boxes and rails and sessioned them for awhile. Pretty sweet!

Indeed.

Big Grin Big Grin

w00t w00t! I finally snowed here too! Not much at all, though- the sun melted it all in like an hour or two, but when it was coming down it was come down pretty fast, just wasn't cold enough to stay, or somethin'
[Image: siglyness.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My 3 word review of Mt. Snow weekend of 12/16 Brodiekiller 6 2,524 12-23-2006, 08:06 AM
Last Post: jjyank
  I'm Craving snow!!!! Brodiekiller 23 6,921 08-25-2006, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Jrobb
  the Post Your Desk thread Dirty Doug 32 6,623 04-24-2006, 08:29 PM
Last Post: jam*wil
  Offical "BrokeBack" spoofs thread Brodiekiller 7 2,254 03-23-2006, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Dino00235
  The (Civilized) Debate Thread executiveblondi 60 8,393 03-10-2006, 01:36 AM
Last Post: executiveblondi
  The "Picture of yourself thread" FatePhotography 50 9,384 02-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Last Post: fr0st m0nkey
  riding waves of snow and water... Tryni 0 1,166 11-17-2005, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Tryni
  The Thread to Convince Executiveblondi to Post Pics of Herself Brodiekiller 23 5,456 11-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Last Post: willrideforfood
  let there be snow rage 5 1,788 10-29-2005, 02:12 AM
Last Post: luonthepom
  Make Some Money For Snowboarding greggomatic 4 1,841 10-27-2005, 04:41 PM
Last Post: jjyank