Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats everyone watching
Anyone have any show they can't live without? Mine used to be Lost until that long layover, so I've been relying on the Soprano repeats on A&E.
Scrubs. Best show ever :p
[Image: underminebanner.jpg]
24 and Family Guy.
[Image: star-sig.jpg]
haha oh I'm the coolest.

my friend he lent me the first 2 seasons of smallville and I had no idea what it even was(I've still never seen the superman movie). got through the first season and now starting on the second, haha. it's kinda grows on ya Big Grin

yea I'm a dork.
Theirs not really any shows that I can't live without.

I watch Feul TV if its either Biking or Snowboarding.

Family Guy is great, that 70s show is pretty good, and sometimes I watch Fresh Prince of Bel-air. haha.
We stand sideways. We sleep on floors. We get up early and go to sleep late. We've been mocked. We've been turned away by cops that won't have us. We are relentless. We dream it, we make it, we break it, we fix it. We create. We destroy. We wreck ourselves day in and day out and yet we stomp that one trick or find that one line that keeps us coming back.We progress. WE SNOWBOARD
will and grace.

i looooove it.
[Image: 6g1wbhf.jpg]
the attitude that snowboarding is fun regardless of pow or rain, big mountain or small mountain, box or groomer
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:haha oh I'm the coolest.

my friend he lent me the first 2 seasons of smallville and I had no idea what it even was(I've still never seen the superman movie). got through the first season and now starting on the second, haha. it's kinda grows on ya Big Grin

yea I'm a dork.

haha i totally know what that is like, i got hooked on the sopranos the same way, friend lends you dvds, you watch two episodes and then are done for
I haven't watched T.V. in so long Tongue
[Image: siglyness.jpg]
Dragon's Den, Life on Mars and The Gadget Show.
Well I bet that you look good on the dancefloor
Dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984
From 1984!
HEROES/ Lost/ The White Rapper Show / Family Guy/ Beauty and The Geek/ The Hills/ American Idol (when it gets down to like 12)/ The Amazing Race/ UFC - Ultimate Fighting....gotta love a DVR
Burton Custom '04
Burton Mission bindings '05
Burton Freestyle Boots '05

Park set up:
Burtom Dominant Slick '05
Ride Ex Bindings '05
Ride Haze Boots '06
In classic "me" style, this is going to fill a page, but since you asked...

Well, I WAS watching Studio 60, but freakin' NBC pulled it because it didn't have good enough ratings. Damn you, America! Damn you.

Other than that, first, I have to agree with jjyank. Scrubs rocks. While on the subject, so does House. Also on the subject, Gray's Anatomy sucks. It can't seem to decide if it wants to be Scrubs or House, and it winds up being neither.

Law & Order stills rocks after all these years, but you should know I only ever mean the original. Criminal Intent and Special Victim's Unit are still good and everything, but they're not for me. Law & Order is where it's at, and Jack McCoy is my hero.

I will say this, though: they totally f'd up the casting this season. McCoy's assistant should've been the new detective and the new detective should've been McCoy's assistant. She was a lawyer in Conviction, and she should've been the same character - name and everything - in Law & Order. She should've just been transferred.

Let's see, what else? CSI and Without a Trace both rock. I don't know which more than the other. I'll give CSI a slight edge for their music, editing, effects, but really, between the writing, acting, and everything else, both are just awesome.

The Class, How I Met Your Mother, New Adventures of Old Christine, Mythbusters and The Daily Show pretty much round out everything I watch on TV in a given week. I'll also check out Rules of Engagement, Two and Half Men, and Shark if they're on, but I don't really go out of my way to watch those last few.

And that's it. That is all of the television I watch. It seems like a lot all listed together like this, but somehow, it doesn't feel that way during the week. It should be noted that I hardly EVER watch live television, and without a TiVo, I'd miss like 75% of the shows I've mentioned. I'd also be way more bored on rainy Sunday afternoons.
Ahhh how could I forget the Daily Show and the Colbert Report? Love 'em both. Jon Stewart will always hold a special place in my heart :p
[Image: underminebanner.jpg]
Holy Trinity= Heroes, 24, and Lost

kinda Trinity of comedy=Seinfeld, Freinds, tie between family guy and the office

Game shows (currently on primetime)=Deal or NO Deal, 1vs100 is ok, the 5th grader one is kinda funny, buti dont think it'll last 2 seasons

Legal and crime shows= Numbers is best, never liked law and order, the one last season about the lawyer who would get innocent people out of jail was cool, Bones is ok when nothing else is on

Medical shows= House, scrubs, Bones kinda creeps in here too

Reality= the dancing and singing shows (cuz nothing else is on)

Did anyone see that one game show by abc that got pulled in like a month. It has the girls and the host would be like "ladies, lets dance!!" and everyone would start dancing. It was super retarded, but it was so retarded it was funny the first time.
asd Wrote:Theirs not really any shows that I can't live without.

I watch Feul TV if its either Biking or Snowboarding.

Same here. I love Fuel TV. Actually, they were showing a lot of snowboarding last night. I was glued to the TV. I didn't want to miss any of it. I know, I'm a dork, too LOL.

I also love to cook, so I watch The Food Network, and the various Discovery channels.
I just watch whatever TV shows are on available online on the network's website.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats up with this? asd 6 2,948 02-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Last Post: SnoBordPrincess
  This video scares me to no end, but I can't stop watching Dirty Doug 8 2,935 07-18-2006, 08:20 AM
Last Post: patdone
  Whats under your ctrl + V ? nitro852 39 9,774 12-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Last Post: SnoBordPrincess
  Whats everyone getting for christmas?! PerfectCircle 33 7,335 12-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Last Post: nitro852