Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football / Soccer
Any of you boarders like the Sport?

I like Arsenal Smile, London based Giants of the UK.

And one of the Greatest teams in Europe i might hasten to add!!
Actually yes I do, I support Tottenham. I find your comments both nieve and racist.

Tottenham are the best side in the country and I think our current form shows that. By current form I'm going on our last game.

Also our leage position is another clear indication of our supremity.
If I was born before Snowboarding was invented, I probably would have invented it, but seeing as I wasn't, I didn't.

I did create the Ice Age however, which means I'm basically responsible. I also created Penguins.
I support Sunderland.
The Fourth best team in the North East, after Newcastle Middlesborough and Hartlepool Big Grin
And Scotland Wink
If I was born before Snowboarding was invented, I probably would have invented it, but seeing as I wasn't, I didn't.

I did create the Ice Age however, which means I'm basically responsible. I also created Penguins.
hoorah celtic! oh...and the Rapids, but they're in the American League....
Cool Liverpool Cool
We turned the corner Big Grin
If Carlsberg made signatures they probably be the best signatures in the world.
playwrite Wrote:hoorah celtic! oh...and the Rapids, but they're in the American League....

I've been to the rapids before, it was quality. You been?

I keep asking my mum to book that centre parks again Smile

PRS'ski Wrote:The Fourth best team in the North East, after Newcastle Middlesborough and Hartlepool Big Grin

We were the last of the four teams to win a major trophy, and all four north east teams have zero chance of winning a major trophy this season, so we are the best team in the North EastBig Grin
I've been to a couple Rapids games, but not any celtic... though I know the son of the old coach!
Which coach was that?

o wait- he was the manager- The kids name is Rory McDonald- I'm not sure what the dad's first name is though
playwrite Wrote:o wait- he was the manager- The kids name is Rory McDonald- I'm not sure what the dad's first name is though

Ronald?

Rolleyes
I also support Sunderland. WOW! Another Sunderland fan, what an amazing coincidence, i just cant believe it.

Sunderland are more successful than Spurs, im sure you dont mind me adding.

MichaelHoward, nice to meet you, are you going to the game 2moro?
I've got a feeling of Deja-Vu with that comment Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Football SteveWhite 46 4,880 08-09-2004, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Trapt
  Best place to watch football? SteveWhite 23 2,642 06-28-2004, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Dre
  MLS soccer game SteveWhite 1 926 06-09-2004, 03:15 PM
Last Post: SnoBordPrincess
  Football thread SteveWhite 31 3,207 06-05-2004, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Dre
  Fantasy Football SteveWhite 0 993 04-06-2004, 05:00 PM
Last Post: SteveWhite