Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything
well i just felt like starting a thread so ya jus talk about watever..i dunno...except if wats his name hits on princess in this thread (like all the other threads) i'll have to get mean :eek:
[Image: 6g1wbhf.jpg]
the attitude that snowboarding is fun regardless of pow or rain, big mountain or small mountain, box or groomer
You mean me or the other one?
Well I bet that you look good on the dancefloor
Dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984
From 1984!
how about snowboarding, is that a good topic Tongue
other one, grendle..watever
the attitude that snowboarding is fun regardless of pow or rain, big mountain or small mountain, box or groomer
kemet64 Wrote:how about snowboarding, is that a good topic Tongue
yah that would be nice for once :p
ok so..... how many years have every1 been ridin?
someloser*rider Wrote:other one, grendle..watever

That's ok then..
From 1984!
about 4 years.,....at least i think. memory is sorta hazy
kemet64 Wrote:about 4 years.,....at least i think. memory is sorta hazy
kool, this is my 3rd year i think Big Grin
someloser*rider Wrote:ok so..... how many years have every1 been ridin?

stating riding bicycles about 14 years ago, and started riding horsies about 10 years ago. and everything else is my own personal business.

oh and since you mentioned it

where is princess i haven't seen her in a while. Cool

why are you so pissed off at me hitting on princess, got a secret crush have we? Wink
Marriage is very much like a violin; after the sweet music is over, the strings are attached.

Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore, marriage is an institution for the blind.
so.......is your answer 0? lol
woah that was corrected, ok then, i take back what i said in my last post. Big Grin
Marriage is very much like a violin; after the sweet music is over, the strings are attached.

Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore, marriage is an institution for the blind.
grendelesque Wrote:stating riding bicycles about 14 years ago, and started riding horsies about 10 years ago. and everything else is my own personal business.

oh and since you mentioned it

where is princess i haven't seen her in a while. Cool

why are you so pissed off at me hitting on princess, got a secret crush have we? Wink

I think she's a little jealous.
From 1984!
wrong thread. :mad:

SteveWhite Wrote:I think she's a little jealous.

ohh gotcha

so hey loser 'how you doin' [/joey style] Wink