Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help w/setting bindings
how do i set these goddamn bindings!?????
i just bought a used bored and it has the bindings on it already mounted but i need to make the stance narrower... how do i get the back binding off the board?? i unscrewed four screws in the middle of the binding but all that came off was the blue circle w/the angles on it...

PLEASE HELP!!
boostie218 Wrote:how do i set these goddamn bindings!?????

three ring binders have always been my personal favorite, that way the paper stays with out any creases. Sad
Marriage is very much like a violin; after the sweet music is over, the strings are attached.

Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore, marriage is an institution for the blind.
grendelesque Wrote:three ring binders have always been my personal favorite, that way the paper stays with out any creases. Sad

Alright, that's enough. If you're going to respond to a post for help, make it relevant. In the screw-around threads it's fine, but when a person is in need of assistance and you post something totally irrelevant, all it does is clutter up everything. I'm not asking much, just make your posts constructive when the time calls for it.

Ok, now that I have that out of my system, here we go:

So, you took the screws out, and the plate came out, but the binding stayed there, correct?

Hmmm...this is just a shot in the dark, but maybe the binding is stuck to the board...have you tried pulling on it gently? It should come off if the plate is out...unless of course it was glued down by a previous owner Wink
Agreed.
sparky Wrote:Alright, that's enough. If you're going to respond to a post for help, make it relevant. In the screw-around threads it's fine, but when a person is in need of assistance and you post something totally irrelevant, all it does is clutter up everything. I'm not asking much, just make your posts constructive when the time calls for it.

So, you took the screws out, and the plate came out, but the binding stayed there, correct?

Hmmm...this is just a shot in the dark, but maybe the binding is stuck to the board...have you tried pulling on it gently? It should come off if the plate is out...unless of course it was glued down by a previous owner Wink
Don't be a chicken. Sign up, it's not hard. Or are you going to be a poser and just watch?
ooooooh got up on the wrong side of bed have we? :mad:
Marriage is very much like a violin; after the sweet music is over, the strings are attached.

Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore, marriage is an institution for the blind.
grendelesque Wrote:ooooooh got up on the wrong side of bed have we? :mad:

I don't think they have a sense of hunour here Sad
Well I bet that you look good on the dancefloor
Dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984
From 1984!
sparky Wrote:Alright, that's enough. If you're going to respond to a post for help, make it relevant. In the screw-around threads it's fine, but when a person is in need of assistance and you post something totally irrelevant, all it does is clutter up everything. I'm not asking much, just make your posts constructive when the time calls for it.

no, its not getting up on the wrong side, its saying what is needed. dont rely just to get post count up....reply with info.

anyways, that happened to me. It would not come off after i had all of the screws off. so, i just had to pull really hard to get it off.
SteveWhite Wrote:I don't think they have a sense of hunour here Sad

i think you are right :mad:

kemet64 Wrote:no, its not getting up on the wrong side, its saying what is needed. dont rely just to get post count up....reply with info.

when i become an admin, i would ban you for use of abusive language. Big Grin

Good luck with that.

grendelesque Wrote:when i become an admin, i would ban you for use of abusive language. Big Grin
Don't be a chicken. Sign up, it's not hard. Or are you going to be a poser and just watch?
admin Wrote:Good luck with that.

i knew you would appreciate that statement. Big Grin

hey thanks guys!! i used a screwdriver to eventually pry it off so i guess it was just really stuck
boostie218 Wrote:hey thanks guys!! i used a screwdriver to eventually pry it off so i guess it was just really stuck

I figured it was just being stubborn...good thing you showed it who's boss :p
although u want to be careful using a screwdriver to make sure you dont mess up your board

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Ride & K2 bindings Jimi77 15 4,615 09-24-2022, 03:37 AM
Last Post: jgreenlee
  Webcam Setting 1.2.1 MAS mymindonu4 0 28 06-22-2022, 12:43 PM
Last Post: mymindonu4
  Sick bindings Endy 1 9,899 01-14-2011, 07:07 AM
Last Post: indoroids
  £700 flow bindings - WTF?? paulmc 0 2,992 11-02-2009, 04:31 AM
Last Post: paulmc
  Burton Bindings airman360 5 5,021 10-29-2009, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Coolafroguy
  NEW BindingS! Eastsideslider7 4 2,657 12-10-2007, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Jimi77
  re: Burton Bindings Jimi77 21 7,414 12-07-2007, 03:11 AM
Last Post: endeavorlife
  Boards/Boots/Bindings Reviews--Read BEFORE You Make a Thread! SnoBordPrincess 10 16,594 11-19-2007, 10:11 AM
Last Post: highjinx
  Ride bindings and Salomon Boots? waterwookiee 0 1,789 11-16-2007, 07:19 PM
Last Post: waterwookiee
  need help mounting bindings! Himalayan 1 1,464 10-28-2007, 11:18 AM
Last Post: gotmojo2