Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How old are you children?
I am 14, or "I have 14 years" if u want to act all spanish.
boy you are young.
Marriage is very much like a violin; after the sweet music is over, the strings are attached.

Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore, marriage is an institution for the blind.
I am 45...
thats like 2 or 3 years older than my dad Smile
grendelesque Wrote:boy you are young.

i see you didn't put your age........ are you like 45 too? or maybe 12? hmmmmm
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
¿¡~*(L)Meredith(L)*~¡¿
MY WEBSITE
HEY! GOT NEW STUFF ON MY SITE!

Dance like it hurts. Love like you need money. Work when people are watching.
MoronicSnowChic Wrote:i see you didn't put your age........ are you like 45 too? or maybe 12? hmmmmm

I have 18 years.

(I think grendel is 24)
Well I bet that you look good on the dancefloor
Dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984
From 1984!
MoronicSnowChic Wrote:i see you didn't put your age........ are you like 45 too? or maybe 12? hmmmmm

i'll tell mine when you tell yours. Wink
Marriage is very much like a violin; after the sweet music is over, the strings are attached.

Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore, marriage is an institution for the blind.

a bachelor at 45? what do you think i am? a loser?

erm...... on second thought don't answer that. Big Grin

grendelesque Wrote:a bachelor at 45? what do you think i am? a loser?

erm...... on second thought don't answer that. Big Grin

muah.... okay. I will resist. tell you my age eh? well, i won't tell you my age but i will tell you i would never like or flirt or go out with someonn 14 and under or 24 and above. on or off the internet thankyou very much.
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
¿¡~*(L)Meredith(L)*~¡¿
MY WEBSITE
HEY! GOT NEW STUFF ON MY SITE!

Dance like it hurts. Love like you need money. Work when people are watching.
MoronicSnowChic Wrote:muah.... okay. I will resist. tell you my age eh? well, i won't tell you my age but i will tell you i would never like or flirt or go out with someonn 14 and under or 24 and above. on or off the internet thankyou very much.

then i am ok then. Big Grin

is saturday ok. :p

Sad I would say that 24 is a wise guess for grendel as i somewhere heard him say soemthing aobut college, therefore meaning he is at elast age 18 (unless ppl go to colelge early in canada)
E-roc Wrote:Sad I would say that 24 is a wise guess for grendel as i somewhere heard him say soemthing aobut college, therefore meaning he is at elast age 18 (unless ppl go to colelge early in canada)

i go to york university.

there are 6 years between 18 and 24, i just thought i'd let you know.

6 years isnt that much. Well I guess it is. At least I have a ballpark. Let's not make this like rumpelstiltskin okay?
E-roc Wrote:6 years isnt that much. Well I guess it is. At least I have a ballpark. Let's not make this like rumpelstiltskin okay?

....ok....

Yo tengo 19 anos.

Birthday was just 8 days ago, though.