Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Eurovision song contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is on tonight I think. Not really bothered myself but I wondered what you Americans think of it.
first off, i'm Canadian. Second i don't have a clue what eurovision is.... wanna give us a link or sumthing?
what is it? it sounds like a cable tv station.
It's a song contest held every year involving European conutries.

It's quite rubbish but the europeans seem to like it for some reason.
I think the official site is http://www.eurovision.tv
SteveWhite Wrote:I think the official site is http://www.eurovision.tv
ever seen American Idol? that's the our song contest, VERY popular....this season sucks though.
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:this season sucks though.
it always sucked, like survivor, well the first one wasn't bad but then.. they're on what? #6?
Powder.fan. Wrote:it always sucked, like survivor, well the first one wasn't bad but then.. they're on what? #6?
actually, it's only number 3....the first two weren't too bad in my opinion, but this last one....they're just not very good singers and simon cowell needs to get a life.
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:ever seen American Idol? that's the our song contest, VERY popular....this season sucks though.

It's not a song contest, it's a overated karoke competition. We have pop idol over here, also with Simon Cowell Rolleyes
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:actually, it's only number 3...
i was talking about survivor...
Powder.fan. Wrote:i was talking about survivor...
lol, gimme a break, I hate Mondays :p

SteveWhite Wrote:It's not a song contest, it's a overated karoke competition. We have pop idol over here, also with Simon Cowell
It has become that....but I don't deny the fact that Kelly Clarkson is a good singer, even if I'm not a fan of pop.
i saw an add for Canadien idol yesterday, so horrible, they just copied american idol. not just the concept but the judges are like twins! theres a guy who look just like simon, a fat black guy, an a white women! and they all have the same hair cuts!!!!! it makes me ashamed to belong to a country where that is going on Sad
Sad Sad
Powder.fan. Wrote:i saw an add for Canadien idol yesterday, so horrible, they just copied american idol. not just the concept but the judges are like twins! theres a guy who look just like simon, a fat black guy, an a white women! and they all have the same hair cuts!!!!! it makes me ashamed to belong to a country where that is going on Sad

You think thats bad, over in the UK we have a show called Big Brother Sad
SteveWhite Wrote:Sad Sad

You think thats bad, over in the UK we have a show called Big Brother Sad
whats that about? stalkers?
Powder.fan. Wrote:whats that about? stalkers?

It's a reality tv show where 10 people go in a house and one gets voted off every week. I think theres an US version as well.
Pages: 1 2 3