Your Boarding Source

Full Version: I had a kind of mixed day today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I spent the first lesson at college today looking out of the window staring at this rather nice girl who was sitting on the wall outside :p .

However later in the day I find out that the first two games of next weeks stanley cup final are on the two days of the week I can't stay up that late. Sad

Perhaps I'll watch it anyway and see how I cope with 3 hours sleep Cool
SteveWhite Wrote:I spent the first lesson at college today looking out of the window staring at this rather nice girl who was sitting on the wall outside :p .

However later in the day I find out that the first two games of next weeks stanley cup final are on the two days of the week I can't stay up that late. Sad

Perhaps I'll watch it anyway and see how I cope with 3 hours sleep Cool
Ouch that sucks, bad to be on the other side of the planet when watching NHL hockey!
well I'm gonna die tommorrow in our game...if I don't melt first Rolleyes it's at 2:40 in the afternoon, kinda makes me wonder why I ever wanted to play soccer in such heat :confused:
haha this is a really... "off topic" post even for the off topic section Big Grin i find this quite funny.. i'm not even sure there is a topic here Big Grin, well i had a vary... horrible dull and uneventfull day! i went to school... played poked w/ ppls at lunch went to a couple more classes... and came home!!! yeah i know my life is almost as interesting as that of celebs, who eat endangered animals and have atempts on their live on a regular day-to-day basis (while also pretended to be just the same as every one else who does NOT make half a million dollars while eating brakefast and looking over a beautifull beach from the window of a forty million dollar house).... yeah i'm kinda bored i'll admit it! .. thats all that really happened today, tomorrow i hope to buy "3Ds MAX bible" from chapters then spend the rest of the day staring mindlessly at my computer screen.. maybe drink a litre of coke to Tongue.... life gets kinda boring w/o snowboarding 2 look forward to... maybe i can find a way to get into whistler glacier sometime this summer w/o having to pay huge $$$$... oh and spent some time today looking at what i consider "more than "rather" nice girls" Big Grin...

P.S and when i got home i ate some sushi!!! (left overs)
Powder.fan. Wrote:haha this is a really... "off topic" post even for the off topic section Big Grin i find this quite funny.. i'm not even sure there is a topic here Big Grin, well i had a vary... horrible dull and uneventfull day! i went to school... played poked w/ ppls at lunch went to a couple more classes... and came home!!! yeah i know my life is almost as interesting as that of celebs, who eat endangered animals and have atempts on their live on a regular day-to-day basis (while also pretended to be just the same as every one else who does NOT make half a million dollars while eating brakefast and looking over a beautifull beach from the window of a forty million dollar house).... yeah i'm kinda bored i'll admit it! .. thats all that really happened today, tomorrow i hope to buy "3Ds MAX bible" from chapters then spend the rest of the day staring mindlessly at my computer screen.. maybe drink a litre of coke to Tongue.... life gets kinda boring w/o snowboarding 2 look forward to... maybe i can find a way to get into whistler glacier sometime this summer w/o having to pay huge $$$$... oh and spent some time today looking at what i consider "more than "rather" nice girls" Big Grin...

P.S and when i got home i ate some sushi!!! (left overs)

wow dude, totally exciting day there Cool I'm gonna make millions someday...when I do I'll give some to you as good will gesture to all the poor people of the world Big Grin
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:wow dude, totally exciting day there Cool I'm gonna make millions someday...when I do I'll give some to you as good will gesture to all the poor people of the world Big Grin
wow.. i'm honored.. but i plan to be in a vary profitable profession when my education is done.. i'm going to stand on the streat and LET people give me large bags of money, why would they do this? (you ask), well beacause they want to envy someone who is so amazingly great that people will give him large bags of money!
Powder.fan. Wrote:wow.. i'm honored.. but i plan to be in a vary profitable profession when my education is done.. i'm going to stand on the streat and LET people give me large bags of money, why would they do this? (you ask), well beacause they want to envy someone who is so amazingly great that people will give him large bags of money!
ah yes, standing on the street is a very honorable and wise profession indeed...and I wish you much success in your new job as head CEO of PSSC (People for Standing on Street Corners) :p
Powder.fan. Wrote:wow.. i'm honored.. but i plan to be in a vary profitable profession when my education is done.. i'm going to stand on the streat and LET people give me large bags of money, why would they do this? (you ask), well beacause they want to envy someone who is so amazingly great that people will give him large bags of money!
Dude, what about our brilliant idea to start an indoor snowboard park (even though there's no way we'll get enough money)?
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:job as head CEO of PSSC (People for Standing on Street Corners) :p
accualy its Person Standing on Street Corner.. i don't want to let anyone else work for me and thus get money that i could have :p
Dre Wrote:Dude, what about our brilliant idea to start an indoor snowboard park (even though there's no way we'll get enough money)?
PSSC is just my back up plan Big Grin... and don't underestimate my potentail for geting large somes of moneY *shift eyes*