Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Got My Cast Off :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I FINALLY GOT MY CAST OFF TODAY Big Grin!!!! yeah, nine weeks!!! it was on my right shin(?) area (lower leg), i broke the fib and tib, Pure talent baby! but now my foot is cover w/ dead skin and smells a bit Big Grin its really weird looking. maybe i'll post of pic if i get one, or maybe i'm nice enough to spare your stomacs... anyways... yeah thats about it...

P.S i broke my leg boarding at whistler..
Cool man, you told me about this on MSN allready, hope you regain the muscle soon, cause we're gonna go and celebrate this occasion (even if the celebration is like a week and a bit late):p

P.S. Actually, do post the pic, I wanna see
Dre Wrote:Cool man, you told me about this on MSN allready, hope you regain the muscle soon, cause we're gonna go and celebrate this occasion (even if the celebration is like a week and a bit late):p

P.S. Actually, do post the pic, I wanna see
sorry dude but i gave up on the pic and scrapped most the dead skin off last night...
Powder.fan. Wrote:sorry dude but i gave up on the pic and scrapped most the dead skin off last night...
well that's totally ok with me, dead skin really isn't on my list of fav.things to see :p
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:well that's totally ok with me, dead skin really isn't on my list of fav.things to see :p
oh, but it had vary nice yellow translusent colour Big Grin, and all cracked so it looked like some kinda reptille.... haha, that doesn't help does it?
Shouldn't be long til it's healed then.
Powder.fan. Wrote:oh, but it had vary nice yellow translusent colour Big Grin, and all cracked so it looked like some kinda reptille.... haha, that doesn't help does it?
nice yellow translucent color?! what are you, half martian? :p
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:nice yellow translucent color?! what are you, half martian? :p
nah, Pluto-nian
Powder.fan. Wrote:nah, Pluto-nian
us Martians are way better then you Pluto-nians anyways Big Grin
Am I the only one here from the Sirius system then?
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:us Martians are way better then you Pluto-nians anyways Big Grin
pssh, who'd wanna live on an unbelievably hot planet (with no snow, i might add) when they could live on a nice refreshingly cool blue one? Big Grin
Powder.fan. Wrote:pssh, who'd wanna live on an unbelievably hot planet (with no snow, i might add) when they could live on a nice refreshingly cool blue one? Big Grin
well the downside of living on Pluto is there's no sun...you can't see anything there and there's also no electricity either so then what's the point?! no...Mars is the planet of choice, you can always warp to earth to snowboard when you want Big Grin

Dre Wrote:Am I the only one here from the Sirius system then?
nah, I think Steve is from there too :p
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:nah, I think Steve is from there too :p

No, I am from Earth Cool
SteveWhite Wrote:No, I am from Earth Cool
you can't, only normal people come from earth Big Grin
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:you can't, only normal people come from earth Big Grin

One more comment like that and you're banned. :mad:
Pages: 1 2