Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Powder.fan. one step closer to forum domination!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
muahahaha i've come one step closer to... well i'm not to sure, but i HAVE managed to have posted the last post in each of the section of this forum Big Grin don't believe me well i got a pic! :[Image: picserver.jpeg] haha... okay fine i'll admit it, i havn't acomplished anyting Sad i just got really bored and should prolly go to bed.... *starts sobing*... BUT WAIT! i did waste 25 minutes trying to find a server to upload my picture to! thats pure skill Cool
wow, this is pretty ****ing sad... you really need to find a hobby (one that you can do with a leg that hurts to step on though cause of getting your cast off not too long ago)
Ok, I take back what I said... And, by the way... HA!!!!:p
[Image: ha.jpg]
Big Grin
*grumbles* .... *snot*.... Sad
[Image: picserver.jpeg] can you say muahahahaha... some may say this is miss-use of the forum well i'd have to say: muahahaha
Looks like I need to post a list of the members with most posts again. Rolleyes
SteveWhite Wrote:Looks like I need to post a list of the members with most posts again. Rolleyes
or hey Steve just for fun why don't we ban Powder.fan from this forum Big Grin
Bah! Stupid low-bandwidth geocities!

P.S: Powder.fan .... you missed one:p
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:or hey Steve just for fun why don't we ban Powder.fan from this forum Big Grin

Hehe we could do that Big Grin
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:or hey Steve just for fun why don't we ban Powder.fan from this forum Big Grin
now thats just evil!!!!! *devil face that this forum doesn't have goes here*!!
haha i did it again... not on purpos though just by generally havin stuff to say... i don't think my screen shots are apreciated though so i won't put one in..
Powder.fan. Wrote:haha i did it again... not on purpos though just by generally havin stuff to say... i don't think my screen shots are apreciated though so i won't put one in..
are you looking to be the first one with 5000 posts? :p
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:are you looking to be the first one with 5000 posts? :p
haha, don't think i could make it if i tried... well not for few seasons.
haha did it again :p... okay i'll shut up now...
Powder.fan. Wrote:haha did it again :p... okay i'll shut up now...
Thank you, cause I do it all the time!Big Grin
Pages: 1 2