Your Boarding Source

Full Version: I got a new avatar!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hey check it out! ^^^^^ new avatar! Big Grin home made to boot... anyways... yeah its latish... yeah i'm bored... anyways tell me what you think.. its suposed to be weird 'n funkie....

P.S i would worry about polluting the forums w/ usless fluff like this, but its summer and really theres noting much BUT fluff...
not bad, is it a self portrait? Big Grin
That is rather dreadful. :eek:

I think I'll have to change it. Rolleyes
SteveWhite Wrote:That is rather dreadful. :eek:

I think I'll have to change it. Rolleyes
i take that as a personal insult to my self portrait!!! :mad:
aww leave him alone Steve....he can't help if he looks like that :p
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:aww leave him alone Steve....he can't help if he looks like that :p

Is he reading a book or something?
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:aww leave him alone Steve....he can't help if he looks like that :p
I know him in real life, and that doesn't look like him whatsoever!
Dre Wrote:I know him in real life, and that doesn't look like him whatsoever!

Are you saying he looks worse?
Trapt Wrote:Are you saying he looks worse?
My point exactlyBig Grin! Nah, Im kidding, I'm just saying that he looks nothing like that
Dre Wrote:My point exactlyBig Grin! Nah, Im kidding, I'm just saying that he looks nothing like that
hey we should all change our avatars....tommorow (5/29/04) is going to be another forum-wide-change-your-avatar day. Powder.fan and Steve don't have to because they just changed theirs.

like anyone will actually really change their av but oh well..... Rolleyes
Dre Wrote:My point exactlyBig Grin! Nah, Im kidding, I'm just saying that he looks nothing like that
now your in salting my art skills!!! Sad i think i'll just go cry in the corner.... jk yeah... do do do do di da da do da di!*jepordy musac*
Powder.fan. Wrote:now your in salting my art skills!!! Sad i think i'll just go cry in the corner.... jk yeah... do do do do di da da do da di!*jepordy musac*
your spelling needs help man....lots and lots of help :p
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:your spelling needs help man....lots and lots of help :p
you only say that cause you think i write in this thing ppl have a tendensy of calling "english", me i write in "Jamesish"... took many years of hard studying to create such a vast knowalege of this beautifull language, so don't insult it!
Powder.fan. Wrote:you only say that cause you think i write in this thing ppl have a tendensy of calling "english", me i write in "Jamesish"... took many years of hard studying to create such a vast knowalege of this beautifull language, so don't insult it!
oh pardon me sir...I don't tend to recognize culture when I see it Rolleyes...I'm a "kuntry gal" :p Big Grin
SnoBordPrincess Wrote:hey we should all change our avatars....tommorow (5/29/04) is going to be another forum-wide-change-your-avatar day. Powder.fan and Steve don't have to because they just changed theirs.

like anyone will actually really change their av but oh well..... Rolleyes

Hows this one? A pic of my new bike. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5