Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Don't you just hate...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't you just hate those people who make an account on these forums, say one thing, and then are never heard from ever again? If you join these forums, then make a contribution to the comunity on a regular basis, not just once!
yeah totally! they post in the "I'm new" thread, saying they look forward to posting here, we give'm a nice welcome (which is more then you can say for some forums), and then you never hear from them again, they just vanish :eek:

threre should be something where people who want to register put in all their info, then they'll be what's called a wannabe member or something, then they get one week to post and show that they really want to be a member here. after the week is up it'll be up to the mods to decide whether to make that person a registered member or not. if not, they shall be deleted from the records Big Grin that's my brilliant idea for the week :p
yeah, or worse the ones who sign up and NEVER post...
haha i just looked through the index and there are so many members who either signed up and never posted or just posted once...
As I've said before, if someone registers and don't post/post very little in the first month their account should be deleted. However whether it is possible/worthwhile to do this is something only the admin would know.
SteveWhite Wrote:As I've said before, if someone registers and don't post/post very little in the first month their account should be deleted. However whether it is possible/worthwhile to do this is something only the admin would know.
you got a point.. or just go through every 3 months or so and delete the acounts that arn't used...