Your Boarding Source

Full Version: School Almost over!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well... I should be doing my huge english project which is due tomorrow morning (it's 12:03AM and I have yet to start). But I don't want to, so I'm here posting everything I can think of! Good thing is, only 2 more weeks of school untill finals, and then 3 days of finals, and that's it for the yearBig Grin! So I personally can't wait untill summer now! I gotta get good on all my finals now (since I'm almost failing English, Math, and French) So that means cram time right before the finals! Well... I think I'm actually gonna go start that homework now, seeing as I don't want to be working all nightSad. So goodnight all, even though none of you will be reading this till tomorrow.
a little late but, good luck :p I'm "sort of" doing Biology right now Rolleyes
I'm typing this and answering questions about cell function at the same time Big Grin it's truly an art...
shit! that reminds me i have to do fairly well on my socails and science finals or i'm sooo screwed! cause i missed alot of school when i broke my leg, and i wasn't doing to well in those classes BEFORE i broke my leg. if i was smart (which i'm not) i would already be studying...
Dre Wrote:Well... I should be doing my huge english project which is due tomorrow morning (it's 12:03AM and I have yet to start).

Well done, that's the spirit!