Your Boarding Source

Full Version: Is the internet a good thing (in relation to school/college work)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a result of the internet making research more easier than looking in books and stuff there are more assignments asking you to use the internet to research something. (In my experience at least). Not only do I find this very boring I also get distracted by things on the internet that are far more interesting (like here).

However on the plus side you can just copy 'n' paste loads of stuff Big Grin
I'd love to copy 'n' paste stuff... but most of my teachers have figured out how to tell when you plagurize (DAMMIT!) So, yeah, internet sucks for that kinda stuff, but on the bright side you don't have to go anywhere, and be lazy by not going to the library!
Dre Wrote:I'd love to copy 'n' paste stuff... but most of my teachers have figured out how to tell when you plagurize (DAMMIT!)

That's why I try to copy 'n' paste stuff but re-word it so it looks different.
SteveWhite Wrote:That's why I try to copy 'n' paste stuff but re-word it so it looks different.
Meh, that takes work, and I'm too lazy
the trick in plagerizing is to go through and spell stuff wrong, they'll think no one in there right mind would publish something that has so many mistakes :p